X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2005 girls soccer ! Lol
    Too funny. Whoever wrote that comment about the abuse is completely delusional. Weak parent/weak kid. They’ll get pushed out.

Comment

The trolls are out with claws and fangs. Sunrise parents are so easy to mess with. Guaranteed that most sunrise parents are pansy libetards.

Comment

This might be the most ignorant post I've even seen on TS. Which says a lot!

Any parent that values education would rather their kid get 'committed (with 2 t's) due to academics not soccer skills'. OBVIOUSLY the athletic talent is what made the college interested in the player in the first place. smh And no I'm not a Sunrise parent. I'm a parent in Tampa Bay that values academics over athletics.....like most normal parents do.
        So if my kid wants to become a better soccer player and focus on developing to potentialy attract the attention of division 1 coaches , than sunrise ain’t the place?

At sunrise she may get a commitment to a lower level soccer school but only if she has great grades due to coaches being buddy buddy with certain schools?

That’s the selling point? Asking for a friend

Comment

So if my kid wants to become a better soccer player and focus on developing to potentialy attract the attention of division 1 coaches , than sunrise ain’t the place?

At sunrise she may get a commitment to a lower level soccer school but only if she has great grades due to coaches being buddy buddy with certain schools?

So with all you haters bashing a successful club like sunrise. Where are your daughters playing that is so much better in SOUTH Florida? Weston? Prime? Boca? My kid has been at sunrise for 3 going on 4 years.. have not seen many kids leave her team over the years. Team is solid , coach is solid and no drama with kids or parents ! And yes , my kid is happy ! Can you say that about prime, Weston or whatever other south Florida club you think is so much better? Please post this great club you seem to think exists !! From the 05s to 01s at sunrise, . I have heard nothing bad other than what you jealous haters say on this site! So keep bashing Sunrise. If your there. You know what you got,, if your not and bitter, like the people on this site. PLEASE stay away.

Comment

The trolls are out with claws and fangs. Sunrise parents are so easy to mess with. Guaranteed that most sunrise parents are pansy libetards.
            Nope. Diehard right wing trump lover ! No pansies here ! Sounds like your talking about the Yentas at prime

Comment

So with all you haters bashing a successful club like sunrise. Where are your daughters playing that is so much better in SOUTH Florida? Weston? Prime? Boca? My kid has been at sunrise for 3 going on 4 years.. have not seen many kids leave her team over the years. Team is solid , coach is solid and no drama with kids or parents ! And yes , my kid is happy ! Can you say that about prime, Weston or whatever other south Florida club you think is so much better? Please post this great club you seem to think exists !! From the 05s to 01s at sunrise, . I have heard nothing bad other than what you jealous haters say on this site! So keep bashing Sunrise. If your there. You know what you got,, if your not and bitter, like the people on this site. PLEASE stay away.
              Talking Soccer rookie posted the above post. Get a grip, you know we just bash because it's fun. It passes the time and is entertaining. sunrise is a good club we all just like seeing people get angry and defensive. well i have to go stir up trouble on other posts now. I think the FESA thread needs a little more action.

Comment

Go to Sunrise if you daughter is already a good player. And, honestly...if she’s any good, the coaches have probably already called you at least once. Training is mediocre and competition is weak, so don’t expect her to be pushed outside of practice intrasquad scrimmages. Expect an emphasis on physical play. Development is minimal, but you will win lots of games and get the most exposure to coaches outside of GDA and ECNL.

Comment

Talking Soccer rookie posted the above post. Get a grip, you know we just bash because it's fun. It passes the time and is entertaining. sunrise is a good club we all just like seeing people get angry and defensive. well i have to go stir up trouble on other posts now. I think the FESA thread needs a little more action.
                  Most honest post of the year.

Comment

Go to Sunrise if you daughter is already a good player. And, honestly...if she’s any good, the coaches have probably already called you at least once. Training is mediocre and competition is weak, so don’t expect her to be pushed outside of practice intrasquad scrimmages. Expect an emphasis on physical play. Development is minimal, but you will win lots of games and get the most exposure to coaches outside of GDA and ECNL.
                    yep. because prime and weston are elite and the college coaxhes know it!

Comment

yep. because prime and weston are elite and the college coaxhes know it!
                      No....because both GDA and ECNL are much better leagues for visibility and exposure to coaches.

Imagine all those stud Sunrise players on a team from one of those leagues. Because certainly they would do well in the SE Conference....They would be competing against and succeeding at showcases against some the best teams nationally. So much college exposure for those players. They just need to make the jump.

Comment

No....because both GDA and ECNL are much better leagues for visibility and exposure to coaches.

Imagine all those stud Sunrise players on a team from one of those leagues. Because certainly they would do well in the SE Conference....They would be competing against and succeeding at showcases against some the best teams nationally. So much college exposure for those players. They just need to make the jump.
                        A lot of truth in this post. Unfortunately the days of an ecnl and DA player getting a serious look are coming to a close. It is unfortunate as a lot of good players may be missed in the years to come. I wish that there were less leagues and less watered down competition as I think all would benefit from it.

Comment

A lot of truth in this post. Unfortunately the days of an ecnl and DA player getting a serious look are coming to a close. It is unfortunate as a lot of good players may be missed in the years to come. I wish that there were less leagues and less watered down competition as I think all would benefit from it.
                          wait, what?

are the coaches instead going to start showing up at state cup or jefferson cup instead of ecnl and gda showcases? that's funny.

Comment

wait, what?

are the coaches instead going to start showing up at state cup or jefferson cup instead of ecnl and gda showcases? that's funny.

yes, and high school and middle schools games too. I-9 will start having college coaches showing up for the 3v3 u-4 games

Comment

wait, what?

Sorry meant NON-ecnl or DA.

Comment

Lollolololliloilloll.

U16, looking good. This is what happens when you play West pines and Wellington type teams all year and then you all of sudden try and play a real team.

Just FYI....that’s considered a small club in Mass.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X