Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    State TV can be defined as CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, and WaPo and they all thing the Dems should be back in power. That's become obvious to the majority of Americans. Just go back to posts #42900 and #42908 if there's any confusion.
    Who is making nightly pillow talk with Trump? Hannity. Who has former Fox bobble heads in their administration? Trump.

And how can all those outlets be state run TV when the Dems aren't in power? That's not how it works.

Comment

You do realize that Sinclair Broadcasting is the largest owner of local tv stations in the US, right? And you do know that it's ultra-conservative, right?

https://www.latimes.com/business/hol...405-story.html

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/3/1718002...s-tv-affiliate

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...e-media-empire
      Sinclair is a pox on this country. They have single handedly destroyed local news.

Comment

For all those still up in arms about Clinton emails, you know, the ones that were stored on her personal server but were classified, let me know your thoughts on this.

House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings said Thursday his committee has obtained new information that several senior White House officials have used personal email and messaging accounts to conduct government business, asserting that President Donald Trump's son-in-law communicated with foreign leaders through a private messaging application that appears to lack adequate safeguards.
        Yes, if they had classified emails on private servers they should go to jail. But now that you have defended HRC for a few years and set a precedent that those in power don't have to go by the same rules as say someone from the Navy, how can they be convicted?

Comment

You do realize that Sinclair Broadcasting is the largest owner of local tv stations in the US, right? And you do know that it's ultra-conservative, right?

Shhhhh ....you must not challenge core con beliefs like ALL media other than FOX are liberal. Doesn’t allow cryin’ cons the ability to play the victims as easily

Comment

You are really arguing that most media isn't biased left? And you or other posters are laughing about it. Yup, you will be laughing real hard when you finally realize the democracy you think you live in, and the one your parents and grandparents did live in is gone. But then again it probably won't be blatantly obvious to morons like you and it will be your kids that see it and have to suffer the consequences of those who were to stupid to think for themeselves.

Comment

Yes, if they had classified emails on private servers they should go to jail. But now that you have defended HRC for a few years and set a precedent that those in power don't have to go by the same rules as say someone from the Navy, how can they be convicted?
              You are talking to the wrong person again con.

It is I , teh perfesser (Tman) that discusses that for years but you didn’t xapturenfhe nuances of my position there .

TRY to get these little things correct and perhaps you will win more hearts and minds . You do notice that there are more than 3-4 readers

Know posters

1) The con (sock puppet MAY be a different person....leaning against it but not sure.
              2) another person with far more professsive views than “the con”
              3) me

So 3-4 . Occasionally the site shows up to 10-12 readers at a time in talking MA politics.

So go win hearts and minds con!

Comment

Shhhhh ....you must not challenge core con beliefs like ALL media other than FOX are liberal. Doesn’t allow cryin’ cons the ability to play the victims as easily
                Uh idiot, the cons argue the tv media of fox is right and rest are left. There are a few additional media right outlets on the internet. We admit fox is right but you are to blinded by your party to admit the rest is left. Even Ted Koppel calls em out.

Comment

You are talking to the wrong person again con.

It is I , teh perfesser (Tman) that discusses that for years but you didn’t xapturenfhe nuances of my position there .

TRY to get these little things correct and perhaps you will win more hearts and minds . You do notice that there are more than 3-4 readers

Know posters

1) The con (sock puppet MAY be a different person....leaning against it but not sure.
                  2) another person with far more professsive views than “the con”
                  3) me

So 3-4 . Occasionally the site shows up to 10-12 readers at a time in talking MA politics.

So go win hearts and minds con!
                  Is this the result of the highly touted MA public school system? ***?

Comment

You are really arguing that most media isn't biased left?
                    I’m taking this seriously and wil handle it like I was talking to a college level class about how to break down problems in general ...

You have got to identify the question and be clear about it to make progress.

Sinclair Broadcasting was raised by someone other than me (thanks!) and it’s perfect to illustrate this.

Their breadth and reach shows how on a local level ...and many in the voting public don’t care much for the slick nationals but never miss their local news.....right wing media conglomerates dominate local news to a far greater degree than liberal leaning dominates national.

Watch .....

One out of four major broadcast networks are conservative so anyone who wants can tune into State TV. And don’t many of the leading conservative lights (Levin for
                    Example have shows on cable stations ?

Then there are the airwaves. Total right wing domination waaaayyyyy beyond anything you allege . If not please name the shows I can listen to for a more liberal rush or Levin

And you or other posters are laughing about it.
                    I can only speak for myself . I ONLY come for the laughs anymore. It brings me joy that you graciously make yourself available for this. Let me explain. I can’t really tweak the snowflakes like you in my life anymore. All the con guys on BOTH sides of the family, those talking like you since the Clinton days learned FAST to just ice themselves before we get together. Seems they embarrassed themselves in front of their own adult children thinking that because I wasn’t one to preach all these years that they could preach that MAGA crap.

I’m hitting it off better than ever with their adult children though. They rather enjoyed seeing theirnsads who they feel are a bit racist and sexist take some advanced heat from someone their own age

No anonymity there

Other posters haven’t seemed to make as big a point of laughing as me so you should stop grouping .

Yup, you will be laughing real hard when you finally realize the democracy you think you live in, and the one your parents and grandparents did live in is gone. But then again it probably won't be blatantly obvious to morons like you and it will be your kids that see it and have to suffer the consequences of those who were to stupid to think for themeselves.
                    That’s the grumpy old man part . Don’t change ....

Let me interpret ....

You watch out young whippersnappers blah blah blah blah blah

I say “blah blah blah “ because when the “you better watch out part “ starts people know to tune out ...for hundreds of years ...when cranky old grandpa starts going offnwirh his ....”you listen to me “ OPINIONS

Comment

BTW con.

Just for background info ....

My paternal grandfather died in 1927. Grandmother 1949.

Maternal grandfather and grandmother 1950.

Forgive me if I don’t have a “crisis” that a lot has changed since then. The point being your hysterical ranting !

The world has changed since 1927/1949! The sky is falling ! look out !

Comment

These clips tell you plenty about Sinclair. They reach far more homes than Fox and are generally very trusted by viewers. They're extremely conservative and often mimic Trump's words. Kushner struck a deal with Sinclair - more coverage for more access.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNhUk5v3ohE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlTDeTrELk

Comment

You are really arguing that most media isn't biased left? And you or other posters are laughing about it. Yup, you will be laughing real hard when you finally realize the democracy you think you live in, and the one your parents and grandparents did live in is gone. But then again it probably won't be blatantly obvious to morons like you and it will be your kids that see it and have to suffer the consequences of those who were to stupid to think for themeselves.
                          What? You are talking to me about democracy disappearing? You, the supporter of the most autocratic president we've ever had, and it's been only two years? He doesn't understand how democracy works. Unbelievable.

Comment

Uh idiot, the cons argue the tv media of fox is right and rest are left. There are a few additional media right outlets on the internet. We admit fox is right but you are to blinded by your party to admit the rest is left. Even Ted Koppel calls em out.
                            Name calling ?

Must have hit a nerve .

Repeat after us:

all talk radio is right wing

Print news 50:50 if not lean right

Most local tv news is right leaning

But there are three left LEANING tv networks and one right wing virtual State TV

And you ...are you pounding your little fists like a 👶 screaming 😱 “unfair unfair?” good

Keep crying ...keep ranting ....😂

Comment

What? You are talking to me about democracy disappearing? You, the supporter of the most autocratic president we've ever had, and it's been only two years? He doesn't understand how democracy works. Unbelievable.
                              Exactly ....I’ll tell you what my grandparents (here before the early 1900s boom and most of their children if Alive would have a LOT to say to Trump and the con about this ....oh boy.

Comment

lol, right. The dems and media attack him non-stop to try and prevent him from doing anything. I think you are confusing with Obama and the phone and pen speech.

You will see. It has already started with the dems trying to kill free speech on campus and wherever they can. You will lose the freedoms because you don't value it and by the time you realize it will be too late.

So just one example Obama targeted opposition party with the IRS. What has Trump done?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X