This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong. Competently attended many events. Arranged things and were on time to all games. Imagine that.
    That's you as one person. Try replicating that across hundreds of teams, moist of which want to stay as a team at the same hotel quasi-near their fields.

Comment

That's you as one person. Try replicating that across hundreds of teams, moist of which want to stay as a team at the same hotel quasi-near their fields.
      convenient rationalization to justify abusive rules.

Comment

convenient rationalization to justify abusive rules.
        I hate the rules, but your solution isn't as simple as you make it out to be.

Comment

LOL:

OK teams, we are hosting a tournament. It's 800 miles from home. There will be 8,000 players there. Have at it.

What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Anthony Travel

LOL:

OK teams, we are hosting a tournament. It's 800 miles from home. There will be 8,000 players there. Have at it.

What could possibly go wrong?
            no problem, I'm a big boy.... i have an i phone (with internet) i can find and book my own accommodations. Pretty sure its not that hard...even for a retard.

Comment

no problem, I'm a big boy.... i have an i phone (with internet) i can find and book my own accommodations. Pretty sure its not that hard...even for a retard.
              We know your Big. Go on a diet

Comment

Anthony Travel

buts its hard :)

Comment

Fat ***** needs his own king size bed i heard.

Comment

It's not about you, shltbag. It's about the other 7,999 players....

Comment

How about you take care of the 7000 that need and want your help and leave the others alone?

Comment

Anthony Travel

How about you take care of the 7000 that need and want your help and leave the others alone?
                        i wonder if this is the cause of people constantly being coddled and wet nursed there whole lives.!!!!!!!!! people cant figure sh_t on there own anymore.....our grand parents had pride, they took care of there own sh_t. Now everyone needs help....so pathetic....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!

Comment

Yep, I agree. Let's have 3 kids stay in Hotel A, 3 more in Hotel B, 2 over at Hotel C, 4 more at Hotel D, 1 at Hotel E, 2 more at Hotel F, and the last two were late to the game so they are fvcked and are commuting from the next state.

Comment

Look at that...the complainer is still complaining about others complaining. Thanks for showing us your obvious insecurities - clearly a bored and disagreeable old man. Go take a nap and join another thread of discussion.

For one to think that arranging a tournament for all of these players would be an issue to handle clearly has never been to a concert event or a convention - most of these events do not have a travel agency to help you book your trip. You want to go to the concert and have to stay at a hotel for the weekend - have at it. it is really that simple. How incompetent must one be to not be able to plan a trip on their own?? Oh right. That would be you. Apparently this is rocket science.

Comment

Anthony Travel

Look at that...the complainer is still complaining about others complaining. Thanks for showing us your obvious insecurities - clearly a bored and disagreeable old man. Go take a nap and join another thread of discussion.

For one to think that arranging a tournament for all of these players would be an issue to handle clearly has never been to a concert event or a convention - most of these events do not have a travel agency to help you book your trip. You want to go to the concert and have to stay at a hotel for the weekend - have at it. it is really that simple. How incompetent must one be to not be able to plan a trip on their own?? Oh right. That would be you. Apparently this is rocket science.
                              its the newer generation....constantly being wet-nursed from an early age....they somehow become adults and cant figure sh_t for themselves....quite pathetic......and don't get me started on the topic of there stupid pathetic feelings!!!!!! offended by everything done and said.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                its the newer generation....constantly being wet-nursed from an early age....they somehow become adults and cant figure sh_t for themselves....quite pathetic......and don't get me started on the topic of there stupid pathetic feelings!!!!!! Offended by everything done and said.
                                wimp !

Comment

Working...
                                X