Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I forgot that all of TS is about new material....go to every thread on this blog and tell me the new material doosh bag! Same SH1t different day. Sorry you’re lame kid plays for CFC. Her thumbs are at least getting a workout this winter.
    Better than the workout your wife’s mouth is getting at Oakwood. She likes the foot longs better than your little pig in a blanket

Comment

Better than the workout your wife’s mouth is getting at Oakwood. She likes the foot longs better than your little pig in a blanket
      Don’t play for OW but yes my wife likes the foot longs. Your so smart. How did you know? It’s unreal how you know so much. I want to be just like you.

Comment

Don’t play for OW but yes my wife likes the foot longs. Your so smart. How did you know? It’s unreal how you know so much. I want to be just like you.
        You're

Comment

You tried to be a wise azz and you got owned. Learn the proper usage of your vs you’re while your wife is learning how to control her pharyngeal reflex in the hot dog wagon.

Comment

You tried to be a wise azz and you got owned. Learn the proper usage of your vs you’re while your wife is learning how to control her pharyngeal reflex in the hot dog wagon.
            Did you play for CFC? Did you get committed like all your other teammates? You must have been committed to a really good school because “your” also super good at English. And you played soccer for 4 straight years. It must have been the CFC experience that got you into college. Most likely not the grades. If it wasn’t for CFC then who knows what you’d be doing. Sh1t maybe “you’re “ daughter followed in “you’re” footsteps and now is an Ivy League girl.

Comment

Btw, “hot dog wagon”? OW? It wasn’t funny the 5th time you posted that. Get some new material. You got owned BYTCH

Comment

Btw, “hot dog wagon”? OW? It wasn’t funny the 5th time you posted that. Get some new material. You got owned BYTCH
                You told me! I’m so unoriginal. I’m going to go cry now and I am never com8ng back to talking soccer

Comment

You told me! I’m so unoriginal. I’m going to go cry now and I am never com8ng back to talking soccer
                  You spelled com8ng wrong. You are just rocking “you’re” arguments. Typical CFC parent.

Comment

This is Ivy League CFC dad

Comment

Question Man Responds

Am I the only one here who wonders how pathetic the lives of these guys trading insults must be?

Comment

Am I the only one here who wonders how pathetic the lives of these guys trading insults must be?
                        No, the guy who puts something pervy in all of his posts wins the title of most pathetic.

Comment

No, the guy who puts something pervy in all of his posts wins the title of most pathetic.
                          That would be Ivy League CFC dad as champion

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X