•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.s. Soccer launches new ynt u-14 talent identification program

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...nal-mini-camps

What about the females.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2425415]https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...nal-mini-camps

What about the females.[/]

The article states that a similar program will be launched on the girls side next year so I guess they can take some of the learnings and apply them before the gorls program lsunches.

Comment

Too little too late for boys and once again girls take a backseat to the boys. Real nice. Love the comments and concerns of stupid parents ...... Centered around MLS areas, will 2005 and 2006 stars be invited?, What about bio-banded kids (I hope not ..... Clearly not one of the top kids in your club so why a national camp?! ... Delusional fool! ..... ) ..... I, me, mine ..... The basis of US Soccer and the basis of why we look like a team of individuals on the senior side.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Too little too late for boys and once again girls take a backseat to the boys. Real nice. Love the comments and concerns of stupid parents ...... Centered around MLS areas, will 2005 and 2006 stars be invited?, What about bio-banded kids (I hope not ..... Clearly not one of the top kids in your club so why a national camp?! ... Delusional fool! ..... ) ..... I, me, mine ..... The basis of US Soccer and the basis of why we look like a team of individuals on the senior side.
        When you say that they are a little too late with this on the boys side, what do you mean. Do you not think this will help identify more kids or more of the right kids. Yeah I bet all of those comments are from parents on the West Coast because they are the only ones that have the advantage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X