Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Leagues

Anyone heard about FC Portland teams playing in OYSA this winter?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone heard about FC Portland teams playing in OYSA this winter?
    Boys "A" teams in some age groups maybe. The rest wouldn't make any sense.

Comment

Ever Wonder if

Boys "A" teams in some age groups maybe. The rest wouldn't make any sense.
      I wonder if FC will get kicked out of OPL now that they have teams playing in OYSA? Curious minds want to know

Comment

I wonder if FC will get kicked out of OPL now that they have teams playing in OYSA? Curious minds want to know
        OPL isn't like TA in that way.

Comment

Not all FCpdx teams are going to OYSA....
          All of their boys "A" teams will be and I heard 3 top girls teams will also....so get off of your high horse about fcpdx moving their entire club...they are committed to place teams in the right league for their members not for any one entity

Comment

All of their boys "A" teams will be and I heard 3 top girls teams will also....so get off of your high horse about fcpdx moving their entire club...they are committed to place teams in the right league for their members not for any one entity
            Kudos to FCP for doing whats best for their teams.

FYI, our Timbers alliance team just registered for the FC Portland college showcase so there is definitely NOT a mandate for Timbers teams to only do Timbers alliance tournaments.

Comment

US Soccer ruled on this years ago. No sanctioning body can refuse entry to a club/team SOLELY because they are also affiliated with another sanctioning body.

Comment

As for girls, I think there may be one in OYSA spring league. Don't think any others. And I don't think there will be any in winter league as all of the "A" teams are in ECNL and there is plenty of competition in OPL for the "B" teams.

Comment

I know that on the boys side this happened with some FC Portland teams and Crossfire teams. They played both leagues.

Comment

I know that on the boys side this happened with some FC Portland teams and Crossfire teams. They played both leagues.
                    Meant to say this happened in the Fall.

Comment

FC 00 Navy didn't really play in both leagues. They were two different teams, just called the same name. The real Navy team was in the OYSA league.

Comment

They should… since that is the precedent set when Eastside and Westside were kicked out of OPL. Probably not however because as a group OPL doesn't hold themselves to internal consistency, and if you did it you would be left with a league run by THUSC? That would surely be the death of OPL

Comment

They should… since that is the precedent set when Eastside and Westside were kicked out of OPL. Probably not however because as a group OPL doesn't hold themselves to internal consistency, and if you did it you would be left with a league run by THUSC? That would surely be the death of OPL
                          Nobody kicked Eastside or Westside out of the OPL. They left all on their own. Took their ball and went home, so to speak.

Comment

got some land for you

Nobody kicked Eastside or Westside out of the OPL. They left all on their own. Took their ball and went home, so to speak.
                            If you believe that, then I have swamp land I would like to sell you. But I forgot the OPL police is out if force on this forum, lies, lies, lies but what else would you expect. Good day:)

Comment

If you believe that, then I have swamp land I would like to sell you. But I forgot the OPL police is out if force on this forum, lies, lies, lies but what else would you expect. Good day:)
                              Sounds more like the TA lemming police to me. I'm sure ET and WT are more than welcome to put teams in the OPL. After all, WashT and CFC put their U10 teams in the Directors Cup. All the animosity is coming from the TA side, we're happy as we can be in the OPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X