Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't really a college showcase. This weekend was the start of the National Tournament. College season isn't over yet. Coaches start watching games starting this weekend and on. If there's a time to get your butt kicked in ECNL, this was the weekend.
    Good timing by the Oregon ECNL teams. Show poorly in front of the teams that are bad and didn't make any of their respective tournaments. So, Pacific was there to watch our teams play poorly. Awesome.

Comment

Good timing by the Oregon ECNL teams. Show poorly in front of the teams that are bad and didn't make any of their respective tournaments. So, Pacific was there to watch our teams play poorly. Awesome.
      Thorns Academy,
      Be very careful slinging mud considering FC WinterShowcase and the Tacoma Showcase will have more grandparents watching than college coaches

Comment

But you must consider the competition. They've lost or tied many bad teams. Go to the ECNl website and do a little research. Any time they've played good teams, more often than not they've gotten beaten. And badly. Mustang was an absolute disaster. The FCP U16s were completely owned buy good, but not top ECNL teams. The Oregon teams have beaten mediocre teams, which speaks to the dilution of ECNL. If you think differently, you clearly are too dumb to look at the results and draw any logical conclusion.
        I am not too dumb to look at anything I simply don't see the gloom and doom that you do. My oldest daughter played for Crossfire out of Seattle and I understand the ECNL system much better than you do. Your logic is flawed. 90% of all the teams in ECNL are not in the top 10%. Get over yourself you as you are the one that is appearing too dumb... here you are bashing other people's choices and you don't even have a dog in the fight... talk about pathetic.

Comment

I am not too dumb to look at anything I simply don't see the gloom and doom that you do. My oldest daughter played for Crossfire out of Seattle and I understand the ECNL system much better than you do. Your logic is flawed. 90% of all the teams in ECNL are not in the top 10%. Get over yourself you as you are the one that is appearing too dumb... here you are bashing other people's choices and you don't even have a dog in the fight... talk about pathetic.
          Those dogs keep using your leg as a fire hydrant.

Comment

This is a Cony Konstin quote. Way to expose yourself there.

Comment

This flies in the face of what all the ECNL supporters on here have stated. So either you are clueless or they are. Come on, if you are all going to lie, at least don't contridict each other's lies. Or just admit your dd never did ECNL. Not here much less Seattle.

Comment

And you care why?

Comment

This flies in the face of what all the ECNL supporters on here have stated. So either you are clueless or they are. Come on, if you are all going to lie, at least don't contridict each other's lies. Or just admit your dd never did ECNL. Not here much less Seattle.
                  What is wrong with you? Mental? Several girls travelled to Seattle clubs for ECNL. The doom and gloom is ever present with you fools because you're desperate for it to fail. You will say anything to attack ECNL the players teams and coaches.

Comment

What is wrong with you? Mental? Several girls travelled to Seattle clubs for ECNL. The doom and gloom is ever present with you fools because you're desperate for it to fail. You will say anything to attack ECNL the players teams and coaches.
                    And several from the Portland area still do travel to Puyallup or Redmond...

Comment

And you care why?

Comment

You really are a dope aren't you. "90% of the teams in ECNL are not in the top 10%". Is this what you have a problem with? Seems pretty simple to me. Just in case you don't get it, I'll bring it a little closer to home for you:

90% of the teams in the OYSA are not in the top 10% of teams in OYSA.

Get it now?

Comment

you have to understand the previous poster...they are from Oregon....SW Washington has had kids travel north for 15 years.

PDX mom doesn't think players travel north to play because she has been around players that are not quality enough to go up north.

Comment

You really are a dope aren't you. "90% of the teams in ECNL are not in the top 10%". Is this what you have a problem with? Seems pretty simple to me. Just in case you don't get it, I'll bring it a little closer to home for you:

90% of the teams in the OYSA are not in the top 10% of teams in OYSA.

Get it now?
                            How F'ing stupid are you? We are playing team in the 50% and getting whipped. We have no hope against the top 10%. Get it now?

Comment

How F'ing stupid are you? We are playing team in the 50% and getting whipped. We have no hope against the top 10%. Get it now?
                              Your team must be a typical TA bootball team then. No hope. Might as well quit now. The end is very near for all OYSA girls soccer anyway.

Comment

Boooooooooot it!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X