FCPDX ECNL is clearly better run than CROSSFIRE OREGON

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just being on a team that enrolls in the elite club league doesn't me they will be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just being on a team that enrolls in the elite club league doesn't me they will be successful.
      Just because you almost graduated from H.S., doesn't mean you can spell.

But you are correct sir What if they lose matches?! They should stay and play their newly formed super teams in one of the split Oregon leagues...... think how successful they will be! Maybe they can do FWRL also. Oh wait, that's what the Thorns are doing.... never mind.

Comment

Just because you almost graduated from H.S., doesn't mean you can spell.

But you are correct sir What if they lose matches?! They should stay and play their newly formed super teams in one of the split Oregon leagues...... think how successful they will be! Maybe they can do FWRL also. Oh wait, that's what the Thorns are doing.... never mind.

Maybe they will do the Crash at the border and the Friendship cup as well!

Comment

FCPDX is the new Legends FC

Comment

No, but the talent appears to be headed that way. That FC 'navy' team went from a bottom dweller to the top in the northwest, according to someones algorithm.

http://lastplanetranking.***********...0-ratings.html

Comment

No, but the talent appears to be headed that way. That FC 'navy' team went from a bottom dweller to the top in the northwest, according to someones algorithm.

http://lastplanetranking.***********...0-ratings.html
              That's only the U14's. Doesn't mean it's the same for the older ages.

Comment

That's only the U14's. Doesn't mean it's the same for the older ages.
                You're right, but it does indicate a massive improvement from U13 to U14, at least partly due to an influx of talented players from other clubs. The older teams have experience a similar influx so they should be better than last year, where they were already some of the best teams in Oregon.

Comment

You're right, but it does indicate a massive improvement from U13 to U14, at least partly due to an influx of talented players from other clubs. The older teams have experience a similar influx so they should be better than last year, where they were already some of the best teams in Oregon.
                  So all of the U13 FCP players sucked and were replaced by players from other clubs?

Comment

So all of the U13 FCP players sucked and were replaced by players from other clubs?
                    That's not what was said. Or don't you understand the word "partly"? Most of the U13 roster is on the ECNL team. Add in a couple of playups and a few girls from other clubs, train hard 4 times per week for 5 months, and you have the best team in the NW.

Comment

That's not what was said. Or don't you understand the word "partly"? Most of the U13 roster is on the ECNL team. Add in a couple of playups and a few girls from other clubs, train hard 4 times per week for 5 months, and you have the best team in the NW.
                      Are you earning extra credit from GS for this FCP propaganda?

Comment

Are you earning extra credit from GS for this FCP propaganda?
                        If the truth hurts... You can't handle the truth.

Comment

I was the OP. I have a U-11 dd. She played at the NWCL games, both in PDX and Seattle. There were several games that either over-lapped from a timing standpoint or her team needed to be at the field 1 hour ahead of her game and I could watch/catch 30-40 mins of either FC PDX's games or the Crossfire games.

Again, just casual observations. I know girls on both teams......I would say FC PDX is ahead, developmentally, of Crossfire.
                          And well ahead of Wusc Levante.

Comment

And well ahead of Wusc Levante.
                            Should have left for FCP when you had the chance!

Comment

If the truth hurts... You can't handle the truth.
                              If its the "truth" you don't have to brag! You let the results on the pitch do the talking!

Comment

Should have left for FCP when you had the chance!
                                In the time it takes to get to FCP's fields from West Linn I could be half way to WPFC and play for a proven ECNL winner!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X