Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a team sport, bad teammates are no good for the team.
    Agreed and the reason that my DD sat out her last year of high school soccer. That also hurt the high school team and the coaches begged her to play in spite of all of the conflicts. Her first team was always club.

So, be careful what you ask for as if you got your way your school might not even make it to the playoffs.

Comment

You can rest assured it is a top school and it's a full ride.
      Doubtful. He's just so happy his dd is on an ECNL team so he can show everybody at work that his daughter got to play against top players. He doesn't care that she will look foolish in doing so.

Comment

How about some stats about your dd? Is she going to a Pac 12 school? Is she even going to play in college? We know a lot of players going into the Pac 12, the ACC, the Big 12, .... played in ECNL. Apparently your daughter is playing in ECNL. So, is she going to play in one of those conferences?
        Crickets chirp. Boy, the OP can sure post about ECNL players going to top schools, but he can't include his dd.

Comment

Crickets chirp. Boy, the OP can sure post about ECNL players going to top schools, but he can't include his dd.
          No, I can't. The last thing I would want to do, is get my dd dragged into this moronic blog. Why don't we discuss your daughter on here.

Comment

No, I can't. The last thing I would want to do, is get my dd dragged into this moronic blog. Why don't we discuss your daughter on here.
            She's got a top offer. PAC in fact. Now, can you claim the same?

Comment

She's got a top offer. PAC in fact. Now, can you claim the same?
              Sure. She has a top offer. PAC in fact. There.

Comment

This ECNL website link is what started the ruckus? Defensive much?

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....me/840718.html

Comment

This ECNL website link is what started the ruckus? Defensive much?

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Oregon ECNL teams as apparently they aren't contributing to these numbers.

Comment

Yeah, you should be proud of yourself for reading fluff journalism. But for you, it's about the same as everyone else reading Moby Dick. And why you feel the need to post it is beyond me. Yeah, wow, lots of ECNL girls go to top colleges. We know that. It's been beaten to death. Too bad ECNL won't take crummy players like your dd and turn her into a top player. I know you think that, but it won't happen. You are wasting $10,000 this year just to see her get humiliated. You need to ask yourself why you are doing this to her.
                    You have serious anger issues. Seek help.

Comment

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Oregon ECNL teams as apparently they aren't contributing to these numbers.
                      You would be correct. Therefore as ECNL begins to take hold those girls from Oregon will add to those numbers in the future. Whether or not ECNL helped them.

Those percentages will only go up.

Comment

Unfortunately in Portland it's more a matter of who can afford the $10,000 to $12,000 per year instead of who are the top talents. So it will be a struggle.

Comment

Unfortunately in Portland it's more a matter of who can afford the $10,000 to $12,000 per year instead of who are the top talents. So it will be a struggle.
                          C'mon now. We all know it's more like $27,000 a year. Get off your arse and make some money. Traveling ain't cheap buster.

Comment

Some stats about ECNL and the PAC12

Just stats. Ignore them, listen to you B team coach.

Comment

You would be correct. Therefore as ECNL begins to take hold those girls from Oregon will add to those numbers in the future. Whether or not ECNL helped them.

Those percentages will only go up.
                              Oh, so we are back to the claims that ECNL will create great players from our mediocre ones. The girls going into ECNL from Oregon this year aren't major conference material, but ECNL in the coming years will make them so. Got it.

Comment

Sure. She has a top offer. PAC in fact. There.
                                Well, I know mine is real.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X