Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would no go as far as saying Tom's players love him. They do get the job done for him. Anyone that has spent time around Tom knows that he dislikes HS soccer. He would never take a HS coaching position. It takes away from continued development.

Durano will never win a championship as long as the nepotism is out of control.
    Easy way out

Comment

He is. Both HS and club. Again, you are really out of touch. Oregon soccer is a pretty small community, it's not that difficult to have a clue about whats going on. And FWIW, Rosie developed some of those players, Dan Degeer and Chris Thurley developed a bunch of them as well via Westside Timbers T/S.
      Actually there were about 20 different stories that have came out from criminal activity to him just deciding to quit because he didn't want to work there anymore. So no the actual story is not out there and I suspect no one except for him, a few teachers, and close confidants really know.

I am assuming if you really knew, you would have posted what the actual story was. So don't act like you do please. Also not sure if it's just because it's in writing, but you come across a bit angry.

Also the 2011/2012 seniors all came initially from Southside prior to their implosion. After that, the girls spread out. I have heard the coaches listed above are great mentors, although I have no personal experience.

Comment

Actually there were about 20 different stories that have came out from criminal activity to him just deciding to quit because he didn't want to work there anymore. So no the actual story is not out there and I suspect no one except for him, a few teachers, and close confidants really know.

I am assuming if you really knew, you would have posted what the actual story was. So don't act like you do please. Also not sure if it's just because it's in writing, but you come across a bit angry.

Also the 2011/2012 seniors all came initially from Southside prior to their implosion. After that, the girls spread out. I have heard the coaches listed above are great mentors, although I have no personal experience.
        You should never, ever imply what you implied without substantiated proof such as a newspaper article. To say what you are saying is dispeciable and if there is a way to trace your IP address I hope the monitors do it. What if someone was going around and claiming some rumors about you? And doing it to your co-workers or bosses.

Comment

You should never, ever imply what you implied without substantiated proof such as a newspaper article. To say what you are saying is dispeciable and if there is a way to trace your IP address I hope the monitors do it. What if someone was going around and claiming some rumors about you? And doing it to your co-workers or bosses.
          I know this is your standard response. Please stop. The post you quote hasn't any of the factors you are against. Generalizations are just that. Oops, I hear your Mommy calling you! Be a good boy now.

Comment

I know this is your standard response. Please stop. The post you quote hasn't any of the factors you are against. Generalizations are just that. Oops, I hear your Mommy calling you! Be a good boy now.
            Thank you. Sometimes I wonder if the people who post on here actually hold down jobs and are civilized in normal social environments. Then I think nahhh its got to be that guy I would always see at the end of the field screaming and giving "direction" towards his kid. Then criticizing their playing ability the whole way home. Sigh.

Comment

You're not very bright if you actually believe that. First off Tom's teams love him. Players don't get a say in their hs coach. Lastly Tom makes more money coaching at THUSC. Why would he want to make less money? You're just taking wild pot shots at a coach you can't beat.

Durano should be fired for not winning with the team he has. He has no excuses.
              Really, I know quite a few girls that dread him and hate going to practice. I'm not saying anything about his coaching, but let's not get carried away and say he is "loved".

Comment

Tom??? I thought Sunset was coached by the Durano's
                That was in response to someone stating the Tom developed most of the Sunset players.

Comment

Please... give me a break.

Criminal activity?? That is why he still coaches for Crossfire United.

Comment

Oh, so claiming criminal activity is an ok thing to do. Do you realize how someone like you deserves a head on from a drunk driver? To the world, addition by subtraction. Maybe your kid would then have a chance to not get pregnant in HS and become a meth head.

Comment

Oh, so claiming criminal activity is an ok thing to do. Do you realize how someone like you deserves a head on from a drunk driver? To the world, addition by subtraction. Maybe your kid would then have a chance to not get pregnant in HS and become a meth head.
                      I don't think what you are saying is really okay either.

Comment

You are absolutely pathetic! "Deserves a head on from a drunk driver"?! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! Maybe you should see a professional for your anger issue. And to talk about a young girl like that is way out of line!

Comment

You are absolutely pathetic! "Deserves a head on from a drunk driver"?! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! Maybe you should see a professional for your anger issue. And to talk about a young girl like that is way out of line!
                          So says the guy who is happy to make unsubstantiated claims that go to the character of someone on here. Look in the mirror. You are unbelievable.

Comment

I don't think what you are saying is really okay either.
                            It isn't. I agree, but that dude crossed the line. I feel for his poor dd. What a role model for her.

Comment

So says the guy who is happy to make unsubstantiated claims that go to the character of someone on here. Look in the mirror. You are unbelievable.
                              Wrong person. I'm an innocent bystander who read your comment and is terribly disgusted! You're sick. Just sick!

Comment

Careful your racism is showing

Or maybe those Onyx players aren't all that good after all. Go back to raking my leaves Onyx dad.
                                It seems that since Obama was elected the racist's have dropped all pretense and are willing to publicly express their racism even here on TS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X