•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

I am sorry for my outbursts.

Since my wife left me I have so much anger. She took the kids and the house and half of my retirement. Then to top it off I lost my job while trying to get photos to prove she was living with someone while trying to get support from me.

So I am very bitter towards soccer moms.

Now I live with my Mother and it's not easy. She drinks a lot and her house smells like old wet towels. The shower doesn't work so I have to go to the 24 hour fitness if I want to shower.

So please forgive my moments of nastiness. I am trying to get better. Mother just woke up so I have to get off her computer.

Wow. That's harsh. Sorry to hear that Lenny.

Comment

Omg. My kid can't play with her team now cuz the age groups just changed. Not. Fair. Now I have to make new soccer mommy friends and what if they don't like my bat **** crazy sideline advice or when I scream "boot it" or "send it" at the top of my lungs? And, god forbid, what if they don't need juice boxes at halftime? Cupcakes after the game? What will I do for a hobby then? Oh dear this is tragic!!

Comment

Since my wife left me I have so much anger. She took the kids and the house and half of my retirement. Then to top it off I lost my job while trying to get photos to prove she was living with someone while trying to get support from me.

Now I live with my Mother and it's not easy. She drinks a lot and her house smells like old wet towels. The shower doesn't work so I have to go to the 24 hour fitness if I want to shower.

So please forgive my moments of nastiness. I am trying to get better. Mother just woke up so I have to get off her computer.

Hi Lenny,

So sorry to hear about this. Hope that things get better soon.

Comment

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards...orse-d8ccf.png

Comment

Omg. My kid can't play with her team now cuz the age groups just changed. Not. Fair. Now I have to make new soccer mommy friends and what if they don't like my bat **** crazy sideline advice or when I scream "boot it" or "send it" at the top of my lungs? And, god forbid, what if they don't need juice boxes at halftime? Cupcakes after the game? What will I do for a hobby then? Oh dear this is tragic!!
            Hahaha spot on

Comment

Haha. Spot on.

Lenny you will be find if you stay clean.

Comment

Soccer mommies sue the world

Thanks Soccer Momidiots...you continue with the pussification of youth sports and now soccer headers are going to disappear slowly. Great job busy body mommy.....JUICEBOX FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Comment

Really

Was it a mom that started all this junk?

Comment

Sorry for the outburst everybody. My meds ran out. Mother got me more this morning. I'm fine now thanks.

Comment

Soccer mommies sue the world

I'm sure it was a nosey busy body mummy. My DD must never be exposed to danger....no no...it will not do. JUICEBOX!!!

Comment

Wow

This thread is Cra Cra !!

Comment

Waaaaaaaa. Cancel games cuz a wittle wain might hurt my dear sweet baby! JUICEBOX !!!!

Comment

Yes !

Comment

Don't worry, 99.8% of people appreciate soccer moms and dads too. There is just a guy here who resents them and uses JUICEBOXES and trophys to represent his anger. It's just one nutcase. From what I can tell he is unemployed and lives with his mom and 12 cats and nobody will listen to him and his wife left him and took the kids.

Realize most everyone else appreciates you.
                              Weird!

Comment

Soccer moms make me so angry. I had a good life until she decided to have lunch dates with her boss.
                                Let it go Lenny. She's not coming back.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X