Girls 02 Rankings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the heavy hitters are in a Mt Hood this weekend. Any predictions? Anyone know much about the Washington teams? How does Tika Taka do after the shake up? Does CopaTS win it all?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Most of the heavy hitters are in a Mt Hood this weekend. Any predictions? Anyone know much about the Washington teams? How does Tika Taka do after the shake up? Does CopaTS win it all?
      Tiki Taka is minus a couple of starters and I'm sure a shaken up but l would think that they have something to prove, I'd look for them to play inspired.

Comment

Tika Taka and CFC vs Ts and 3rivers in semi's. TS and 3 rivers in final. Flip a coin for finals.

Comment

Tika Taka and CFC vs Ts and 3rivers in semi's. TS and 3 rivers in final. Flip a coin for finals.
          I don't think so, the bracket CFC and tika taka are in also has a very strong Washington team. And unfortunately the way this tournament is set up lose 1 and your in the loser bracket

Comment

I don't think so, the bracket CFC and tika taka are in also has a very strong Washington team. And unfortunately the way this tournament is set up lose 1 and your in the loser bracket
            what tournament can you lose games and still be in the championships? Maybe a round robin due to no one playing.

Comment

Who is 3 rivers? Where are they from?

Comment

In bracket A it will be TT and Eastside 1 and 2. Unfortunately CFC lost too many players this year and is no longer fielding a strong team (2 players to Portland teams and more just stopped playing). It is sad as they had a good team. The PacNW team is their second team so is not that strong comparatively.

In bracket B it will be TS and 3RSC 1 and 2.

TT has beaten 3RSC twice now and should again in the semis. TS should have an easier time with Eastside, setting up a TT and TS final. The TT team is likely to see a more possession oriented TS team than they are used to with the Jamie as the new TS coach. Both teams have solid defenses and the game will likely come down to who can put away free kicks/corners.

Comment

Tri-cities Washington. They are a mid to lower pack RCL1 team.

Comment

In bracket A it will be TT and Eastside 1 and 2. Unfortunately CFC lost too many players this year and is no longer fielding a strong team (2 players to Portland teams and more just stopped playing). It is sad as they had a good team. The PacNW team is their second team so is not that strong comparatively.

In bracket B it will be TS and 3RSC 1 and 2.

TT has beaten 3RSC twice now and should again in the semis. TS should have an easier time with Eastside, setting up a TT and TS final. The TT team is likely to see a more possession oriented TS team than they are used to with the Jamie as the new TS coach. Both teams have solid defenses and the game will likely come down to who can put away free kicks/corners.
                    I think you've nailed this analysis. I would very surprised if it came out any different than you've said here.

Comment

The top talent at 2001 is spread evenly across a lot of teams. There was a hope that a lot would move to encl teams but that didn't happen. Eugene Salem FCP CU are pretty equal. But there are still a lot of top players at other clubs.

As stated above the 7000-9000 annual cost was a huge factor. That doesn't even include parent travel costs.
                      Still whining because your DD isn't good enough to play in the ECNL? Give it up, buddy!

Comment

yes, from Tri-cities. Big and very physical. They don't play what you would call the beautiful game.

Comment

NWCL schedules are posted on Got Soccer. Eugene is in and no BSC/TikiTaka. Eugene only lost to Eastside Timbers 5-1 so they'll do fine in NWCL. Lost to BSC/TikiTaka like 7-0 in a spring state cup game. Makes perfect sense that they are in & TikiTaka isn't.

Comment

NWCL schedules are posted on Got Soccer. Eugene is in and no BSC/TikiTaka. Eugene only lost to Eastside Timbers 5-1 so they'll do fine in NWCL. Lost to BSC/TikiTaka like 7-0 in a spring state cup game. Makes perfect sense that they are in & TikiTaka isn't.
                            I think most teams have written off NWCL and are going with FWRL, I know BSC/Tiki Taka, Copa TS, and CFC are all doing that.

Comment

I think most teams have written off NWCL and are going with FWRL, I know BSC/Tiki Taka, Copa TS, and CFC are all doing that.
                              It does look like all the good teams from Seattle have moved to FWRL. Both for girls and boys. There still are a few good teams in CL, but the trend appears to be FWRL.

Comment

Surprised by the TS and WUSC score? Can anyone tell us about that game?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X