Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Garcette a Washington Timbers coach?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power house

Man Utd are a soccer power house and they are 4th lol

Comment

Final Say

Looking at the run in the W T FC could play deciding games on who wins RCL 1. While they most defiantly not a powerhouse they are not a bad team either.

As an earlier post read they could finish 4th. Seattle Utd have a tough game too. So fourth or fifth for a team they has been scrutinized all year isnt bad.

Lets look at the positives this team had a great summer a very bad start to RCL1 but give them due they pulled some good results together over the last few games.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Man Utd are a soccer power house and they are 4th lol
        Based on past results MANU is considered a powerhouse, they didn't earn that rep based one season. Nice comparison though.

Comment

Looking at the run in the W T FC could play deciding games on who wins RCL 1. While they most defiantly not a powerhouse they are not a bad team either.

As an earlier post read they could finish 4th. Seattle Utd have a tough game too. So fourth or fifth for a team they has been scrutinized all year isnt bad.

Lets look at the positives this team had a great summer a very bad start to RCL1 but give them due they pulled some good results together over the last few games.
          4th or 5th in the RCL is equivalent of winning OPL, OYSA and Oregon State Cup

Comment

4th or 5th in the RCL is equivalent of winning OPL, OYSA and Oregon State Cup
            So pretty much the same place there were before old Vic came to town. Same results, just more drama and Vic stories. How many have quit the team this year in the middle of the season?

Comment

Not Really

So pretty much the same place there were before old Vic came to town. Same results, just more drama and Vic stories. How many have quit the team this year in the middle of the season?
              They won RCL 2 on goal diff. managed to hold onto RCL 1 by an odd point. Got blown away in state cup.

So this is a much better season all around even with the snipe and gripe army that so much wanted it to be a season of doom.

Well done boys for making a real good fight of it. Also along the way they took apart the Washington State Champs Seattle United. I guess that might get lost on the moaners among us.

Comment

They won RCL 2 on goal diff. managed to hold onto RCL 1 by an odd point. Got blown away in state cup.

So this is a much better season all around even with the snipe and gripe army that so much wanted it to be a season of doom.

Well done boys for making a real good fight of it. Also along the way they took apart the Washington State Champs Seattle United. I guess that might get lost on the moaners among us.
                And how many boys quit the team this year?

Comment

???

And how many boys quit the team this year?
                  Kids quit teams they had no more than any other.

If you asked the ones that did quit you would see it was parent driven not player driven in most of the ones that left.

The players were driven hard some of the parents didnt like it some of the parents thought their kid should be a starter. Its the same crazy ones every year.

Instead of throwing mud please come here and state facts that all can debate rather than whispers that you hear from other people.

I still stand by what I said that these boys have had a good year the ones that stayed have become better players and stronger for the experience. You cant make everyone happy its the way of life.

Comment

If you asked the ones that did quit you would see it was parent driven not player driven in most of the ones that left.

The players were driven hard some of the parents didnt like it some of the parents thought their kid should be a starter. Its the same crazy ones every year.

Instead of throwing mud please come here and state facts that all can debate rather than whispers that you hear from other people.

I still stand by what I said that these boys have had a good year the ones that stayed have become better players and stronger for the experience. You cant make everyone happy its the way of life.
                    You have low standards for what a good year is. But then again you also picked Vic as the replacement coach. When your group wins a State Title and beat teams when it matters then you can say something. Right now nothing to talk about.

Comment

You have low standards for what a good year is. But then again you also picked Vic as the replacement coach. When your group wins a State Title and beat teams when it matters then you can say something. Right now nothing to talk about.
                      Well i think they are playing OR state cup, like all the Washington Timbers, so they are the favorites.

Comment

same drama would have been there with whoever was coaching....you can't change that. The same families would have had problems.

Comment

Not mudslinging, you just never respond and bypass any topic. Vic comes to house to run a practice and is lit up. Brings older Spartan boys and their girlfriends and were inappropriate around younger boys. Sounds like the Vic i know. Parents got pissed and i heard one quit just off that. So pull your head out of vics arse and quit defending the d-bag, that everyone knows he is.

Comment

Change is in the Air!

Not mudslinging, you just never respond and bypass any topic. Vic comes to house to run a practice and is lit up. Brings older Spartan boys and their girlfriends and were inappropriate around younger boys. Sounds like the Vic i know. Parents got pissed and i heard one quit just off that. So pull your head out of vics arse and quit defending the d-bag, that everyone knows he is.
                            I would think the new DOC and or a new GM would rectify the situation and cut ties with him regardless of the results on the pitch. Even the Blazers realized that winning with less than reputable players was not a strategy for long term success.

The Board should make that a question of those interviewing. "Would you keep a coach that had less than a positive reputation regardless of the results?" Of course EVERY coach has their detractors and experiences periods of less than perfect behavior but there are lines that Vic has crossed and continues to cross that should disqualify him from association with a club trying to build a professional image and sell it's self as a home to quality coaches who receive the best training who all implement a comprehensive development program.

Since Vic insists on doing his own thing his own way it would be impossible for him to fit into that type of organization.

Comment

Hopefully they realize they brought the scrutiny on themselves.

Comment

Well i think they are playing OR state cup, like all the Washington Timbers, so they are the favorites.
                                Remember that Powerhouse statement back in the summer? The one that invited all the "sniping", "scrutiny", and "people cheering against the team". Maybe consider that before making statements like the above.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X