Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Women are on the field..but they are called cheer leaders. No more is needed. Stay in the stands mummy you are aging and chubby chicks don't usually make the squad.
    And fat pregnant looking Dads with plumbers crack will never be seen at chipendales. You will never be the star athlete us soccer moms dream off.

Have you told your DD that after she done playing soccer she will have no business watching it?

Comment

Women are on the field..but they are called cheer leaders. No more is needed. Stay in the stands mummy you are aging and chubby chicks don't usually make the squad.
      And they wonder why more women are courgers now. Let's see a young in shape man with energy and full of life or an old man whose got hair everywhere but on top his head and turns sideways and blocks views? Tough choice.

Comment

And they wonder why more women are courgers now. Let's see a young in shape man with energy and full of life or an old man whose got hair everywhere but on top his head and turns sideways and blocks views? Tough choice.
        You go cougar mom !!!! Get it while you can.

Comment

Doubtful you are a cougar. More like one of the women who can play soccer with her chest since they hang down so far.

Comment

Doubtful you are a cougar. More like one of the women who can play soccer with her chest since they hang down so far.
            About half those soccer Dads have larger ones. Do they make man bras?

Comment

Happy Juice Box Thanksgiving Soccer Mum...may your unrealized dreams finally come true via your DD. JUICEBOX!!

Comment

Happy Juice Box Thanksgiving Soccer Mum...may your unrealized dreams finally come true via your DD. JUICEBOX!!
                That because juice box DAD could not produce a DS.

Comment

Merry Merry Juice box Mum

Comment

I don't understand why being an involved Soccer mom is a bad thing. I know my children really enjoy having their parents participate in their activities. When is being involved a bad thing? I guess I don't get this or understand it.

Comment

I don't understand why being an involved Soccer mom is a bad thing. I know my children really enjoy having their parents participate in their activities. When is being involved a bad thing? I guess I don't get this or understand it.
                      Welcome to the club!

Comment

75% of the time just drop your kid off at practice....your dd will grow from it

Comment

A Cave Man started this thread.

Comment

I am not sure I even get it.

Comment

THATS YOUR ANSWER TO EVERYTHING. FOOD. NO WONDER OBESITY IS RAMPANT. ALSO MOMS FAULT. WE ARE IN A MOMMY CULTURE WITH NO discipline AND DAD IS MISSING FROM THE REARING OF KIDS... NO WONDER THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL. SAME AS SOCCER. MOMMY PLEASE TOUGHEN UP OR AT LEAST CONSIDER LETTING DAD TEACH MENTAL TOUGHNESS...PROVIDED YOU EVEN HAVE A HUSBAND.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                thats your answer to everything. Food. No wonder obesity is rampant. Also moms fault. We are in a mommy culture with no discipline and dad is missing from the rearing of kids... No wonder they are out of control. Same as soccer. Mommy please toughen up or at least consider letting dad teach mental toughness...provided you even have a husband.
                                and another thing, does anyone have any pre-2003 twinkies for sale. I bought them all up on ebay and only have a week's supply left. Im part of an experiment that im getting paid$500 for that requires 8 weeks of twinkies. Need 8 dozen please and thank you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X