Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Combining them has worked so well for their U14 ECNL team.
    Yes, the U14 team is a disaster. The U17 team isn't going to be any better.

Comment

Rumor has it that FCP is going to invest in a ferry crossing right at Sauvie Island so that they can pipeline all the Vancouver kids straight onto Corn Pass Rd and avoid the I5 crossing. If they get approval, it could be the end for Vancouver soccer.
      They need it. They can't seem to develop their players and need to recruit top players in. Vancouver has plenty of them.

Comment

They need it. They can't seem to develop their players and need to recruit top players in. Vancouver has plenty of them.
        So how come the TA clubs can't attract any top players? Why do they all leave the TA clubs? Those are the real questions, aren't they? Or don't you like the answers?

Comment

So how come the TA clubs can't attract any top players? Why do they all leave the TA clubs? Those are the real questions, aren't they? Or don't you like the answers?
          Good question, I don't know.

Comment

Crossfire is by far the superior choice for parents that want the greatest experience!

Comment

Crossfire is by far the superior choice for parents that want the greatest experience!
              I second that as a parent that wants the greatest.

Comment

I agree...it's just traveling up to seattle for training and games :)

Crossfire Oregon Sucks!

the real crossfire is up north

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X