Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Club in SouthEast Florida?

So, I know I’m probably wasting my time. But any informed or intelligent opinion about the best club for creating opportunities and player development in southeast Florida? West Palm/Boca/Ft. Lauderdale area? Obviously know about Weston and Doral. But what about the new PSG group? Any others?

Sefl club

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, I know I’m probably wasting my time. But any informed or intelligent opinion about the best club for creating opportunities and player development in southeast Florida? West Palm/Boca/Ft. Lauderdale area? Obviously know about Weston and Doral. But what about the new PSG group? Any others?
    Boy or girl?? Also what age group and are you looking for GDA??

Comment

FC Prime

Comment

FC Prime
        Hey dumbass, What makes this the best club? It has not played 1 game yet! Not established, nothing? Are you people that ignorant and stupid to actually say this “club” is the best? Your kid went there and your trying to pump it up on this site, I get it mom! But let’s see how it all works out before you start pounding your chest

Comment

Weston dominates boys. FC Prime, without ever playing a game, dominates girls on paper. Weston taking over Sunrise may change that

Comment

FC Prime
            Hey expert mom,, what makes them the best?, your kid? Lol

Comment

Talking-soccer

Hey expert mom,, what makes them the best?, your kid? Lol
              Learn to write, you dumb****. Or is your keyboard sticky from dates with Rosy Palmer and her 5 sisters? Lol

Comment

Hey dumbass, What makes this the best club? It has not played 1 game yet! Not established, nothing? Are you people that ignorant and stupid to actually say this “club” is the best? Your kid went there and your trying to pump it up on this site, I get it mom! But let’s see how it all works out before you start pounding your chest
                ALL of the FC Prime teams are better than the product Weston is putting out in those age groups.

Comment

Hey idiot, most of the kids that went to Prime came from Weston. Most of them sucked there and most of them will suck at Prime. Invest all that money into your kids education instead of pouring into crap clubs and worthless coaches.

Comment

Hey idiot, most of the kids that went to Prime came from Weston. Most of them sucked there and most of them will suck at Prime. Invest all that money into your kids education instead of pouring into crap clubs and worthless coaches.
                    You shouldn't be telling people to invest money in education. You should be investing money in your own education, doltboy.

Comment

ALL of the FC Prime teams are better than the product Weston is putting out in those age groups.
                      Not 05.

Comment

Learn to write, you dumb****. Or is your keyboard sticky from dates with Rosy Palmer and her 5 sisters? Lol
                        Haha. But answer the question, why is Prime the best club? You can’t even give me a valid answer

Comment

You shouldn't be telling people to invest money in education. You should be investing money in your own education, doltboy.
                          I love watching these idiot parents paying $8-10 k per year so there kid can get 2k a year scholarship to attend northeast kentucky state university. The academic scholarship money will take kids so much farther in life.

Comment

FC Prime
                            Next year when someone opens FC WHATEVER or WHATEVER SOCCER CLUB, everybody is going to be running to that club. That's going to be the best club.

Comment

Next year when someone opens FC WHATEVER or WHATEVER SOCCER CLUB, everybody is going to be running to that club. That's going to be the best club.
                              Yep. Exactly. A lot of dopes in south Florida.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X