Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Coast United Soccer Club-STOP DELETING THIS THREAD YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now SA is claiming to be the coach for the Stengel’s? I1
    No he is not. That is you jumping to really stupid conclusions. Give it a rest.

Comment

Wrong, The Stengels and the Walshs were both sisters that went D1. Not sure who the original poster was but those are two I know of with little effort. I don't know how many other girls who D1 that had a sister that didn't play.

Glad you know everything.
      The older Stengel girl thought Scotty was a mess. Scotty had nothing to do with either Stengel girls success. As far as the Walshs, I don't know them well, but from what I hear once again they are not fond of Scotty. Given that a large number of players go through Scotty's club, he has experienced only a handful of players that have made it to D1 programs. Oh, and when was the last time Scotty won something at SCU?

Comment

Now SA is claiming to be the coach for the Stengel’s? Interesting I thought that was Fidgi. Sounds about right for SA to take credit for some of Fidgi’s players. As far as the Walsh’s go pretty sure SA burned that bridge with UCF saying his players could go in right away and start, however both transferred. Now at Lipscomb. Is that D1? If so I’m glad he helped a family.

Not many of his players went anywhere. Most stopped playing, a few went D1
        I would fire SA's arse!

Comment

I would fire SA's arse!
          And hire you? F@&K NO

Comment

I would fire SA's arse!
            Ray Tomlin, DOC from Georgia is interested in moving to Florida. Someone should call him.

Comment

Ray Tomlin, DOC from Georgia is interested in moving to Florida. Someone should call him.
              No opening. SA doing just fine despite what a couple (that many?) of anonymous online jealous types may vainly wish. Nice try though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X