Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Coast United Soccer Club-STOP DELETING THIS THREAD YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's a lie. They're under investigation by the USSF.
    Why would USSF even give 2 craps about this club? FYSA barely gives a crap about them.

Comment

Why would USSF even give 2 craps about this club? FYSA barely gives a crap about them.
      Why would anyone take anonymous claims of vague investigation allegations seriously? It really is preposterous.

You are correct. USSF doesn't even get involved at this level. Heck, USYS doesn't. The person claiming this is a complete moron.

Comment

Cheating, lies, crimes, poaching, cover-ups, investigations, sanctions, penalties, fines.....just another day in the life at Space Coast

Comment

Cheating, lies, crimes, poaching, cover-ups, investigations, sanctions, penalties, fines.....just another day in the life at Space Coast
          Dustin, get help!

Comment

Kids have never been a priority with Scott. Also if SCU was going to ignore us why do they continue to come on here and to to defend
            He helped my daughter to a D1 school with a full ride and was very honest about what my 2nd daughter could accomplish. He was very helpful.

Can you describe your experience and what went wrong? What you were unhappy with?

Comment

He helped my daughter to a D1 school with a full ride and was very honest about what my 2nd daughter could accomplish. He was very helpful.

Can you describe your experience and what went wrong? What you were unhappy with?
              In my case, he kept telling me throughout her pre teen and early teen years that "it is not about winning, only development, and we will be winning and your kid will be developed to play college by her late teen years." Well, we continued to pay him, and take his personal training advice, only to continue to have our team lose, until he dumped the team on another coach. Yes, some college offers came to my daughter, but the winning she wanted on her club team never happened. He just made his money, and lied to us.

Comment

You are full of sh!t. Of the girls teams he has coached since being the DOC few got full rides to D1 and those who may have don’t have sisters who play. Nice try.

Comment

In my case, he kept telling me throughout her pre teen and early teen years that "it is not about winning, only development, and we will be winning and your kid will be developed to play college by her late teen years." Well, we continued to pay him, and take his personal training advice, only to continue to have our team lose, until he dumped the team on another coach. Yes, some college offers came to my daughter, but the winning she wanted on her club team never happened. He just made his money, and lied to us.
                  It ain't the X's and O's , it's the Jimmy's and the Joe's.
                  He was probably teaching a system , style of play and technical skills.
                  Too bad you feel like you wasted your money and your daughter got college scholarship offers. If she didn't have fun, you really wasted your money.
                  It's a tragedy that you have these first world problems of losing some soccer games. For me it's that my boat is too big and my twin 300s devours fuel and it costs too much to take take it to the other side.

Comment

What? Are these your imaginary kids?

I call Bull Sheet on you!

Comment

I guess that's the difference. I knew going in Melbourne was small market. We never cared about winning as much as being recruited by schools my daughter was interested in. At the end of the day he opened the door to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I guess our goals were very different.

Comment

I guess that's the difference. I knew going in Melbourne was small market. We never cared about winning as much as being recruited by schools my daughter was interested in. At the end of the day he opened the door to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I guess our goals were very different.
                        There are approximately 18 kids on a team. 1 or 2 are maybe going to get the SEC or ACC offer. For the rest, it is about having fun and winning. So, Scott, what about the large majority of your team?

Comment

You are full of sh!t. Of the girls teams he has coached since being the DOC few got full rides to D1 and those who may have don’t have sisters who play. Nice try.
                          Wrong, The Stengels and the Walshs were both sisters that went D1. Not sure who the original poster was but those are two I know of with little effort. I don't know how many other girls who D1 that had a sister that didn't play.

Glad you know everything.

Comment

Wrong, The Stengels and the Walshs were both sisters that went D1. Not sure who the original poster was but those are two I know of with little effort. I don't know how many other girls who D1 that had a sister that didn't play.

Glad you know everything.
                            Now SA is claiming to be the coach for the Stengel’s? Interesting I thought that was Fidgi. Sounds about right for SA to take credit for some of Fidgi’s players. As far as the Walsh’s go pretty sure SA burned that bridge with UCF saying his players could go in right away and start, however both transferred. Now at Lipscomb. Is that D1? If so I’m glad he helped a family.

Not many of his players went anywhere. Most stopped playing, a few went D1

Comment

Indictments are pending

Comment

Now SA is claiming to be the coach for the Stengel’s? Interesting I thought that was Fidgi. Sounds about right for SA to take credit for some of Fidgi’s players. As far as the Walsh’s go pretty sure SA burned that bridge with UCF saying his players could go in right away and start, however both transferred. Now at Lipscomb. Is that D1? If so I’m glad he helped a family.

Not many of his players went anywhere. Most stopped playing, a few went D1
                                Here let me help you. Here was my original post

We are talking about him the capacity of a DOC and now you think he has to coach every kid at the club. How about this then

As DOC he helped my daughter to a D1 school with a full ride and was very honest about what my 2nd daughter could accomplish. He was very helpful.

Would you like to call me a liar again? Are you talking about Scotty as a coach or DOC. Most of this thread is him leaving as DOC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X