Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca Juniors

Is the Boca Juniors affiliate in Miami any good? No one mentions them ever, or what about these other afilliates, Valencia,Barcelona, PSG on paper seems to have allot of good coaches

boca Jr was in long island ny they are a total scam over charges terrible training don't even have ecnl or DA status beware of these clubs now Barca and Valencia and jventus in LI also they are all scams

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      boca Jr was in long island ny they are a total scam over charges terrible training don't even have ecnl or DA status beware of these clubs now Barca and Valencia and jventus in LI also they are all scams
      Don't know about Boca, but Barca is not a scam. The cost is simlar to other clubs, but the training methodology is great. Rondos, rondos, rondos...teaching your kid to think fast, look for passing lanes, and moving to get open. I defenitely recommend, especially for younger kids.

Comment

I don't know if he's still there (Boca Juniors), but coach Rodolfo is the real deal. He trained my kid in another club, and he's the best I've seen. Got his coaching license in Germany I believe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X