Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And Marcelo is a “good dude” that cAres about each kid. So get off his jock already, and tell him how u really feel. Oh wait, ur a p u s s y. That’s probably why ur kid didn’t make academy, takes after his dad. [mic drop]
    I have told him hes a pile, with nickles in his head. Get the kids organized and play soccer. They play like a bunch of 6 yr olds . They will get ripped this wknds kickball tournament. I have watched the black level team beat pre academy 3 times. But I will be fair there a joke as well. They all chase the ball like rats

Comment

Marcelo you Sucks. Period!

Comment

I suck your mommas tities

Comment

Marcelo you Sucks. Period!
          That’s one way to say it !!!

Comment

WPU Results

My child put in a lot of work and he advanced from pre to academy, I know of at least a dozen through out the years. Maybe he’s not as good as u think he is. Having him work his tail off and earn it
            This coach think he know soccer but it is worse than before. Check this out http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...er=Boys&Age=11

Why do Westin keep this clown at this level?

Comment

they only lost one game. you lost the game of life... and spelling. its weston, not westin. Westin is the hotel your wife turns tricks on saturdays to pay for deportivo tuition, or west pines tuition

Comment

This coach think he know soccer but it is worse than before. Check this out http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...er=Boys&Age=11

Why do Westin keep this clown at this level?
                That Deportivo team has five U10 players playing up.

Comment

they only lost one game. you lost the game of life... and spelling. its weston, not westin. Westin is the hotel your wife turns tricks on saturdays to pay for deportivo tuition, or west pines tuition
                  they shouldn’t lose any games though. and especially not to younger kids.

Comment

they shouldn’t lose any games though. and especially not to younger kids.
                    THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT>AT ANY LEVEL AT WESTON>YOU JUST GOT SCAMMED FOR 2500 IN FEES FOR A D LEVEL BADGE MGR>YOUR KIDS ARE NOT GOING TO THE DA!!NOR ARE THEY ANYTHING PRE. ALL OF YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG ITS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT NOT WINNNG SOME KICKBALL TOURNAMENT. 12 kids on that team? 31K to run that team LOL! A MLS DA BADGED A COACH DOESN"T GET PAID THAY FYI. WAKE UP!!

Comment

Name me one team in 2008,2007,2006,2005 better than weston. south or Jacksonville.. one team; id take these four gentlemen over any f u c k tard coaching my kids

Ramirez
                      Michia
                      Collins
                      Carillo

Comment

THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT>AT ANY LEVEL AT WESTON>YOU JUST GOT SCAMMED FOR 2500 IN FEES FOR A D LEVEL BADGE MGR>YOUR KIDS ARE NOT GOING TO THE DA!!NOR ARE THEY ANYTHING PRE. ALL OF YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG ITS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT NOT WINNNG SOME KICKBALL TOURNAMENT. 12 kids on that team? 31K to run that team LOL! A MLS DA BADGED A COACH DOESN"T GET PAID THAY FYI. WAKE UP!!
                        hit the shift lock button and type this nonsense again please

Comment

These players five players playing up from Deportivo will be in the DA next year

Comment

Playing up to what 7 yr olds could play up to u/11 in fl

Comment

These players five players playing up from Deportivo will be in the DA next year
                              Weston da? For what? To play against Kendall collision 15 times during the same season.
                              That will be stupid. Beckham will be the only smart option.

Comment

Weston da? For what? To play against Kendall collision 15 times during the same season.
                                That will be stupid. Beckham will be the only smart option.
                                Has to be unless they bring in the same s Florida coaches. Ugh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X