Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too late for that advice. If I had known that all I had to do...to "fix" FESA, I would have never club hopped to Armada. Can former FESA members, current Armada members attend the inner circle sanctum board meetings? I'm just screwing with you...we both know FESA & Armada members are not allowed at FESA board meetings, otherwise, they would go...at least as a member at Armada the current board wouldn't be able to retaliate for making waves...as you were.
    Parents were in regular attendance at Creeks board meetings

Comment

Dots...

Parents were in regular attendance at Creeks board meetings
      Ah see, when you're not wearing Volt you start to think clearly...

Comment

Ah see, when you're not wearing Volt you start to think clearly...
        Unless at the meetings, don’t know. FESA president and treasurer & operations manager are on the FESA board. This allows for stability and for the exec directive/board/coaches to make long range decisions without parents running the show or ousting directors. Parents should be attending meetings to give input and checks/balance. Meeting dates and minutes should be emailed out to the membership.

Comment

Brave...

Unless at the meetings, don’t know. FESA president and treasurer & operations manager are on the FESA board. This allows for stability and for the exec directive/board/coaches to make long range decisions without parents running the show or ousting directors. Parents should be attending meetings to give input and checks/balance. Meeting dates and minutes should be emailed out to the membership.
          You'd be a brave soul to walk into that room and think you're going to act as a "balance" to anything. The only "check" they're interested in...is the one you write, and they cash...

I would dare any parent to make a fuss...those guys will drop kick you, your kid, and then brag about it.

Comment

You'd be a brave soul to walk into that room and think you're going to act as a "balance" to anything. The only "check" they're interested in...is the one you write, and they cash...

I would dare any parent to make a fuss...those guys will drop kick you, your kid, and then brag about it.
            That's not a correct statement

Comment

Correct?

That's not a correct statement
              When we bring up inconvenient "inconsistencies", things that have been said, you FESA shills say, "Oh this one said this, but now he's telling us that." So when you try to defend your dear leader, or there is what clearly sounds like someone talking out of both sides of their mouth...and multiple people on this forum heard what was said, and all the other nonsense in the mix...like for example: do you or anyone else remember during a town hall someone saying, "there's going to be a lot of unhappy parents and players this year.". Of course town hall meeting aren't Q&A because I wanted to ask, "What does that mean?". But I didn't, because the last thing a gypsy hates is to be called a gypsy...lot's of veiled threats thrown around down at Veterans...I'm a coward...so, to make my daughter happy, I swallowed hard and ignored the little man and his big threats...lots of other parents do too. I'm not the only coward in the crowd...how else does this group continue to do things to our league that are not for my child's benefit... Still no answer to "board elections"only an invitation to walk into a firing squad...remember, I'm a coward, I've already seen how this group handles it's membership...why would I want to talk to any of them? To put myself out there to be reinterpreta and ridiculed by a 6 figure con man who wears shorts all day...no thanks.

Comment

There is much positive at FESA but then the stupid little decisions ruin it. Had a class once where the professor hit home trust and loyalty issues at every session and everyone wanted to get to the material. He said these are the most important lessons to ever learn about being a manager and leader..communication and consistency in trust, loyalty and ethical decisions.

Comment

When are board elections??? Are there any?

Comment

When are board elections??? Are there any?
                    If Florida Elite is a non profit business then it should have a board and elections but if the club is a private LLC ??????

Comment

If Florida Elite is a non profit business then it should have a board and elections but if the club is a private LLC ??????
                      Email the club and ask when the next election is set for or maybe go to a board meeting.

Comment

The U12 and U11 teams (plus U10 bridge teams playing 9v9) do this all the time in both games and practice. Not sure what level you are watching but tops teams on both boys and girls at those ages are taught this in practice and do this in games.
                        LMAO - should have responded earlier but I just got done laughing hysterically. Kick Ball

Comment

FESA = pay to play Kickball!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X