Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will OCYS stop hiding and let it's customers know if it will have ECNL again?
    The OCYS press release and publicity machine is constantly pumping out stuff. Sometimes even erroneous stuff, but still no information on the ECNL meeting from this week. Why?

Honestly, if they were informed they are on probation but keeping the ECNL for another year they would send out a press release already.

Comment

The OCYS press release and publicity machine is constantly pumping out stuff. Sometimes even erroneous stuff, but still no information on the ECNL meeting from this week. Why?

Honestly, if they were informed they are on probation but keeping the ECNL for another year they would send out a press release already.
      It's killing you isn't it.

Comment

It's killing you isn't it.
        It's killing everyone.

OCYS wants to say here we go. This is what we are doing with ECNL!!!
        FKK wants to say "I told you so!!!"
        AND EVERYONE ELSE (girl wise) wants to know what choices are on the table and yes that includes the current ECNL girls.

It actually affects purple teams and other clubs as well so lots of people are on edge!!

Comment

Questions for OCYS & FKK

If the so-called merger took place then why is there not a non-compete clause that would keep the officers and BODs from CFK from re-forming their club less than a year after this so-called "merger" took place?

What was the reason for OCYS acquiring CFK in the first place, was it to gain players? Was it strictly to get the Kraze PDL team?

What was the reason for OCYS acquiring FSA in the first place? For the complex correct? When they took that on they knew FSA had many debts as well correct?

Apparently OCYS claims that there was a $100K debt on the CFK books? Well if that is truly the case they didn't have to take on CFK. They chose to go through with it, so why are they just now complaining about that?

Shortly after the "merger" the director of the CFK club (HM) was fired? What was the reason why?

The coach of the U-23 club (JA)(a highly respected leader in the local soccer community) suddenly "resigned" or was he fired? If he was fired why?

Why did 2 highly respected businessmen in the community JR and RC among others resign from the OCYS BOD?

Why did PR himself resign from the OCYS BOD a few months ago?

It's unfortunate that those who will suffer the most from this mismanaged merger are the players and the parents, who now have to make the difficult decision of where they will play. This is supposed to be for the kids and about the kids. Instead they are going to suffer more than anybody because of this drama.
          IMO this sounds like a business deal that went very very bad.

Comment

[img]http://2.bp.************/-lFqbhZxDeCY/T43copN7GNI/AAAAAAAAA-A/Yr0hTSHudLc/s1600/beating-dead-horse.gif[/img]

Comment

OCYS is the incumbant, has the ECNL franchise, the fields and the momentum. They fired a well paid director who formed another club to compete. OCYS should hire another well qualified Director, make adjustments at the Board level, attempt satifsactory reorganisation of management and invite FKK back in as some sort of compromise. It is not up to a disgruntled ex director to make that decision but the coaches and parents of the teams. Be transparent to all

I think FKK league(?) is past compromise because of committments. The ECNL teams should think long and hard before splintering causing negative effect for the next two to three years....basically the careers of the kids soccer will be derailed. Everybody is replaceable.

Comment

OCYS is the incumbant, has the ECNL franchise, the fields and the momentum. They fired a well paid director who formed another club to compete. OCYS should hire another well qualified Director, make adjustments at the Board level, attempt satifsactory reorganisation of management and invite FKK back in as some sort of compromise. It is not up to a disgruntled ex director to make that decision but the coaches and parents of the teams. Be transparent to all

I think FKK league(?) is past compromise because of committments. The ECNL teams should think long and hard before splintering causing negative effect for the next two to three years....basically the careers of the kids soccer will be derailed. Everybody is replaceable.
                Best response I have seen in 3 months, thank you ! Common Sense people not ego's will make this work for the players. Again this should be about kids not money or ego's. It's all fun and games until it affects your child it has mine and many others. Some mom's need to realize people come and go, life is to short to cause this much hatered between these clubs and players and for what? What will happen if you have spent all this time and energy doing all of this and your little Mia becomes unable to play any longer? Answer - not only have you ruined your rep. you have reuined it for 100's of girls who wanted to be just like your little mia.

Comment

So the kids must think long and hard before splintering teams and having a negative effect for two to three years?

Maybe OCYS should have listened to this advice before they got rid of HM and JA?

Actions have consequences.

Comment

http://hisvorpal.files.wordpress.com...illed-milk.jpg

Comment

OCYS had a full year to make a go of this. They failed and failed miserably. Sorry, time to let the folks that secured ECNL in the first place have a go at without the meddling and incompetence that sabatoged it in the first place. Screw me once shame on you, twice? I don't think so. sorry OC you had a fair shake and blew it. Bad decisions have consequences.

Comment

So the kids must think long and hard before splintering teams and having a negative effect for two to three years?

Maybe OCYS should have listened to this advice before they got rid of HM and JA?

Actions have consequences.
                        They fired Ja from pdl, his ego took him off the youth side, hue just didn't do his job. It isn't complicated but it about ego. The kids will suffer becaus certain individuals believe they shouldn't have to listen to anyone but be in control.

Comment

Adrian wanted little precious son to play. Daddy coach extreme. No son no job bye joe.

Comment

Maybe they both should just go away. We all would be better off without either one.

Comment

I have had my kids at CFU, ACYS and FCA. Did Super Y with OCYS, but have not really heard about the club.... other than there were big changes and people left/fired. The only other thing I heard, and I am not sure how much it affected, was that the club wanted all coaches to use/teach the same exact formation, which some people felt had a negative impact.

I have met JA - liked him, and HM - not so much, but have also met AH (incomming to OCYS) - really didn't like him.

My impression is that the people that came in an organized/bought - whatever - OCYS have now replaced almost all CFK/FSA people with their own. (Or their British pals.) It reminds me of FCA and FPS.

I would love to hear the truth about what happened so I can make an informed decision about OCYS or FKK. (Leaving FCA - it is just a good time for our family to make a move since we have teammates that we like the most moving on too.)

Was it just they had different viewpoints on what is best for players or the club? Would love to hear the viewpoints (yes, just like give me the Rep v Dem summary on government - I would like the OCYS v FKK summary on clubs/coaching/player development, etc.)

Any NON-snarky input?

Thanks

Comment

This is basically an internal kraze Krush Feud. The CFK Kraze Krush Team wanted the merge to happen and if it did not happen then they were moving to OCYS and away from CFK anyway leaving CFU/EOS and a smaller number of quality premier teams. ECNL came along from CFK as part of the deal that HM would manage it without interference. When ECNL starting having problems with teams and parents and coaches leaving then that created a feud and seems unagreed to changes were or were not made.

The other feud is the kraze Krush coaches that decided to move to OCYS as a team once there created their own internal feud and not have split with some remaining at OCYS and some moving to FKK.

Essentially this big mess is really the cause of a Kraze Krush model that has kept moving between clubs for years after issues continue to occur to the point where they started fueding with themselves. OCYS has only been around for a year. Kraze Krush has been around for many many years. They are the nomads of Central Florida youth soccer. For years it has always been stated that it was all about development of the kids and thats a lie. Its about their business model and profit and control.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X