Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayside is clearly the best club in RI.
    They have available facilities which give their players the opportunity to play the most.
    They have the best coaches especially on the boys side.
    They are local in the center of our state which makes them easy to get to.
    They are connected and respected by colleges and Revs.

The only problem Bayside has to deal with is a few poor coaches on girls side.
    A reputation for nasty parents.

They can easily fix these two problems by investing in better coaches and creating much more serious rules for the parents who can’t keep their mouths shut.

If they can put money into the girls side and start investing in the girls pathways they are going to hands down be the best club in RI. Surf is nothing and they are losing players as fast as they are recruiting them. How do I know? I am a Surf parent and leaving with many others. We would go to Bayside but the focus there still isn’t into putting money into the coaching and development of the girls teams. So we are looking at other avenues but we haven’t written off Bayside... if they get the coaches we will go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FI get the off this site you wanker no one wants to waste time playing ambush

You shouldn't want to. Bad look for your club, when their players are 1 and 2 years younger than your team, and we already know the outcome. Is it really that hard to be proud that RI has a few really good teams doing great things? Maybe your still upset Ambush didn't pick your club to play for. Get over it. Ambush doesn't need to play you, they have had plenty of games over the last couple months with RI teams, how many have you had? Your parents must be thrilled.

Comment

You shouldn't want to. Bad look for your club, when their players are 1 and 2 years younger than your team, and we already know the outcome. Is it really that hard to be proud that RI has a few really good teams doing great things? Maybe your still upset Ambush didn't pick your club to play for. Get over it. Ambush doesn't need to play you, they have had plenty of games over the last couple months with RI teams, how many have you had? Your parents must be thrilled.
        Give it a rest team ambush. No one cares. You are not the first talented group to come onto the scene and you will not be the last. Enjoy your time on the baby field and be sure to check back on progress when the real soccer starts. In the meantime let the kids have fun. They don’t need their coach / parents coming on anonymous message boards telling the world how good they are. I say this as a parent who is several years removed from this age group. In terms of playing “up”. This too has happened before it does not mean a thing. Many teams have done this over the years. You don’t know because coaches and parents do not come on here bragging about their team / kids. It is a very bad look.

Comment

Give it a rest team ambush. No one cares. You are not the first talented group to come onto the scene and you will not be the last. Enjoy your time on the baby field and be sure to check back on progress when the real soccer starts. In the meantime let the kids have fun. They don’t need their coach / parents coming on anonymous message boards telling the world how good they are. I say this as a parent who is several years removed from this age group. In terms of playing “up”. This too has happened before it does not mean a thing. Many teams have done this over the years. You don’t know because coaches and parents do not come on here bragging about their team / kids. It is a very bad look.
          Ambush killed it today. Put on a clinic. #AmbushPride

Comment

It case you did not know. We play up in superliga.

Comment

yes yes, we know we know... sheesh!

Comment

I haven't seen any Ambush posts about them bragging how good their team is. It seems like they post when people ask them not to play super liga. All the team says is they play up 2 years in super liga, how is that bragging? They are probably trying to keep the games as competitive as possible for them and the other teams. Several years removed, yeah, ok. Then what's your interest in Ambush? Yes, playing up in NEP u11, as a FULL u10 team. Look at their results in NEP. Show me another team that did that this Fall in NEP playing up? I'll wait on that. It is very rare, does not happen all the time. They can't come on here and post it, these phantom teams you talk of, they don't exist. All you have to do is look at the NEP website. But at least you got the "talented" comment correct.

Comment

You know I had to post the facts. Full 2011 squad, has not touched a futsal ball once for 11 months. Played a 40 minute game vs the 2009 host futsal squad, with a couple of 2010s on their roster, who has been practicing futsal for 3 months, twice per week. The 2, 2010s had 7 minutes of playing time each, in a 40 minute game, lol. The 09 team are all club soccer players, Liverpool, FC Stars kids etc. Watch the game tape. Ambush outshot them by double, and possessed the ball longer. Just not quite strong enough yet to beat the amazing goalie they faced, great job goalie. Great game, even though the score did not reflect it. Maybe a different outcome if the two teams play real soccer on turf, feel free to reach out. Not futsal, which let's be honest, is used to stay in shape in the winter. #AmbushPride

Comment

You know I had to post the facts. Full 2011 squad, has not touched a futsal ball once for 11 months. Played a 40 minute game vs the 2009 host futsal squad, with a couple of 2010s on their roster, who has been practicing futsal for 3 months, twice per week. The 2, 2010s had 7 minutes of playing time each, in a 40 minute game, lol. The 09 team are all club soccer players, Liverpool, FC Stars kids etc. Watch the game tape. Ambush outshot them by double, and possessed the ball longer. Just not quite strong enough yet to beat the amazing goalie they faced, great job goalie. Great game, even though the score did not reflect it. Maybe a different outcome if the two teams play real soccer on turf, feel free to reach out. Not futsal, which let's be honest, is used to stay in shape in the winter. #AmbushPride
                    Clinic? Didn't they get beat 6-1?

Comment

I haven't seen any Ambush posts about them bragging how good their team is. It seems like they post when people ask them not to play super liga. All the team says is they play up 2 years in super liga, how is that bragging? They are probably trying to keep the games as competitive as possible for them and the other teams. Several years removed, yeah, ok. Then what's your interest in Ambush? Yes, playing up in NEP u11, as a FULL u10 team. Look at their results in NEP. Show me another team that did that this Fall in NEP playing up? I'll wait on that. It is very rare, does not happen all the time. They can't come on here and post it, these phantom teams you talk of, they don't exist. All you have to do is look at the NEP website. But at least you got the "talented" comment correct.
                      Baby soccer on baby field. Until you get to U13 / U14 results are meaningless. We have seen it over and over again....Good teams and some players peaking on the small fields.

By the way, South shore select 2009 played up. And it is non stop bragging from the ambush crew starting prior to Seacoast Labor Day tournament.

Comment

Is this lunatic serious? What’s next streaming these u little games live? #ambushpride...no one cares....except crazy parents.

Comment

Baby soccer on baby field. Until you get to U13 / U14 results are meaningless. We have seen it over and over again....Good teams and some players peaking on the small fields.

By the way, South shore select 2009 played up. And it is non stop bragging from the ambush crew starting prior to Seacoast Labor Day tournament.

Show me the bragging threads? Pretty cool though that you follow us like that. SSS 09 is not a 2011 team. I'm talking 2011 teams. But if you want to talk every age group, yeah, maybe there are 3 or 4 total teams out of the 400+ in NEP until u15. I would say that's pretty rare, adding the results we had also. Are you sure that 2009 SSS team has no 2008 on the roster???

Comment

What a turkey.

Comment

Show me the bragging threads? Pretty cool though that you follow us like that. SSS 09 is not a 2011 team. I'm talking 2011 teams. But if you want to talk every age group, yeah, maybe there are 3 or 4 total teams out of the 400+ in NEP until u15. I would say that's pretty rare, adding the results we had also. Are you sure that 2009 SSS team has no 2008 on the roster???
                              Don’t follow “you” like that. Ambush happened to be the laughing stock of RI and MA boards with their long posts about how good they are. Go back and check the archives before Labor Day. This was the first I had heard of them. On Select, I have no idea if any 2008’s were on the roster. Not sure why there would when they have so many teams. Dong really care either way. The point is, good teams and good players are everywhere, but you rarely see parents pounding their chests on TS. It is a bad look. So do yourself and the girls a favor and enjoy the games and stop telling everyone how good you think they are. At your age level, results mean nothing.

Comment

Yes, RI Futsal live streams the games. You could have watched Ambush get crushed 7-1, I believe it was. Check it out next weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X