• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Coach! Don’t *SHOUT* Instructions

https://www.thesoccertimes.com/dont-...Mt_q4y0rXOWKjg

Hey douche! Tell your kid to practice.

Comment

Oh so you would rather have a coach who says nothing and just lets the kids do what they want. Had those ..I dont stay long. I love a screamer and a coach who is into the game and directs the kids .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Oh so you would rather have a coach who says nothing and just lets the kids do what they want. Had those ..I dont stay long. I love a screamer and a coach who is into the game and directs the kids .
        Like a playstation game..

Jump, pass, kick, up, down, left, right.

Nice!

Comment

Nice!
          No structure. Weeds out the little dribbles and non team players. A good coach doesn't put up with kids foing what they want. Your idea is true american soccer however .

Comment

No structure. Weeds out the little dribbles and non team players. A good coach doesn't put up with kids foing what they want. Your idea is true american soccer however .
            Hopefully you've got enough trust in your coach to accept real-time input... a kid or team is not a wind up toy. On the other hand, coaches can shout with very different "tone" and some are easier to accept than others...

Comment

Nice!
              Thank!
              That code just got me unlimited lives on Mario Bros

Comment

Hopefully you've got enough trust in your coach to accept real-time input... a kid or team is not a wind up toy. On the other hand, coaches can shout with very different "tone" and some are easier to accept than others...
                Yeah your way is working real well. I see these 13 ,14 and 15 year olds who cant use both feet and cant recieve a ball in the air. Sure just them do what they want

Comment

Yeah your way is working real well. I see these 13 ,14 and 15 year olds who cant use both feet and cant recieve a ball in the air. Sure just them do what they want
                  MLS elite baby!

Comment

MLS elite baby!
                    Yeppers!!!!

Comment

The best coaches are very vocal during training but very quiet during games. Shouting at kids during games only distracts them when they are already nervous. Not to mention, it hurts their development to think and play on their own when they are used to Coach Joystick telling them how to play constantly. You find this with coaches who are more desperate to win on game days than developing players for future success. See clubs like FESA.

Comment

The best coaches are very vocal during training but very quiet during games. Shouting at kids during games only distracts them when they are already nervous. Not to mention, it hurts their development to think and play on their own when they are used to Coach Joystick telling them how to play constantly. You find this with coaches who are more desperate to win on game days than developing players for future success. See clubs like FESA.
                        And that’s why the USA is so far behind the world in soccer. The higher level you go the more demands, the higher the expectations, coaches yell the higher level you go and kids better be prepared for that. Just look and listen to college coaches and the pros. Kids need direction and need to fix their mistakes

Comment

And that’s why the USA is so far behind the world in soccer. The higher level you go the more demands, the higher the expectations, coaches yell the higher level you go and kids better be prepared for that. Just look and listen to college coaches and the pros. Kids need direction and need to fix their mistakes
                          Very well put thank you !

Comment

The best coaches are very vocal during training but very quiet during games.
                            People who post sentences like these clearly have never watched a professional match. Dude. Search for "Mourinho" or "Sacchi" or "Ferguson" on YouTube. You'll be surprised evidently, to watch them animatedly shouting instructions to their players during matches.

Comment

People who post sentences like these clearly have never watched a professional match. Dude. Search for "Mourinho" or "Sacchi" or "Ferguson" on YouTube. You'll be surprised evidently, to watch them animatedly shouting instructions to their players during matches.
                              If you think professional coaches shout joystick directions on players every move, you are beyond clueless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X