Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly Embarassing @ CNNLOL

CNN is a fraud. But please - keep talking.

All the recent news about Hunter Biden's former business partner flipping on Hunter and Joe Biden, providing emails showing JOE BIDEN was BRIBED by the Chinese. If Joe Biden were not a politician but a regular guy, there is no way he could get a security clearance, and he wants to be Commander in Chief. Mainstream media wont cover this however, and I have to get the story from Fox.

, FBI just recently saying the pundits on CNN are liars for parroting Brennan and the Deep State's disinformation that the laptop and Hunter emails were Russian disinformation. Mainstream media wont cover this however, and I have to get the story from Fox.

And now just a couple days ago a CNN contributor and New Yorker writer - an extreme Trump hating lefty - was caught pleasuring himself on an anti-Trump Zoom call with other Libtards. Again, the establishment mainstream media will not cover this story - I had to learn about it elsewhere.

This is CNN. This is where we have been getting our news. These are the people who are telling us who to vote for. Perverts, deviants, liars, politicians pretending to be journalists, censoring what their sheep can consume (look at Twitter/Facebook/MSM - Chinese style censorship). Is Liberalism a cult? I think that is correct.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

All the recent news about Hunter Biden's former business partner flipping on Hunter and Joe Biden, providing emails showing JOE BIDEN was BRIBED by the Chinese. If Joe Biden were not a politician but a regular guy, there is no way he could get a security clearance, and he wants to be Commander in Chief. Mainstream media wont cover this however, and I have to get the story from Fox.

, FBI just recently saying the pundits on CNN are liars for parroting Brennan and the Deep State's disinformation that the laptop and Hunter emails were Russian disinformation. Mainstream media wont cover this however, and I have to get the story from Fox.

And now just a couple days ago a CNN contributor and New Yorker writer - an extreme Trump hating lefty - was caught pleasuring himself on an anti-Trump Zoom call with other Libtards. Again, the establishment mainstream media will not cover this story - I had to learn about it elsewhere.

This is CNN. This is where we have been getting our news. These are the people who are telling us who to vote for. Perverts, deviants, liars, politicians pretending to be journalists, censoring what their sheep can consume (look at Twitter/Facebook/MSM - Chinese style censorship). Is Liberalism a cult? I think that is correct.
    What a progressive journalist said about it:

Progressive journalist slams corporate media for 'dangerous' blackout of Hunter Biden scandal. 'This is dangerous for the future of journalism,' Jordan Chariton says
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/progre...g-hunter-biden

“This is about a PRIME EXAMPLE of how selective corporate media censorship & propaganda works. For 4 YEARS, @msnbc @cnn @nytimes @washingtonpost have recklessly pushed and elevated highly dubious #RussiaGate stories that were MORE SUSPICIOUS than the @nypost Hunter Biden story,” he wrote. "

Comment

It is not news because it did not happen, it is propaganda and fake news fed to trump sheep to try and deflect what a disaster his presidency has been and all the laws and rules he violated. Stop being a sheep and falling for these false stories. Everyone should always get their new and data fro various sources.
      Now let's get back to Talking Soccer

Comment

Keep drinking the kool aid!!!

Comment

It is not news because it did not happen, it is propaganda and fake news fed to trump sheep to try and deflect what a disaster his presidency has been and all the laws and rules he violated. Stop being a sheep and falling for these false stories. Everyone should always get their new and data fro various sources.
          Don Lemon tell you that? Pull your head out of your ass you stupid MFER.

Comment

Don Lemon tell you that? Pull your head out of your ass you stupid MFER.
            BAAA BAA said the little orange sheep.

Comment

Sad thing is a lot of these easily manipulated democrats only watch cnn or msnbc for real news

Not opinion pieces! but they think it’s real news that affect who they vote for !!!

Lol

Comment

Looks like you have not been in Cuba or Venezuela and you will love to live in a country like that. Why don't you go to one of those countries and then come back and give your opinion. China will rule us and then we will become another china that's what the majority of the people wants? A Communist country.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X