Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Automatica destroyed TBU 3-0. That’s all automatica did today.
    So you are saying between a comfortable lead and a sore neck, he thought it better to keep his yap zipped for a week? LOL

Comment

08 and 07 Girls ECNL Coach leaving TBU after Saturday’s embarrassment. She stated she had enough. She does not want her name anywhere close to TBU.

Comment

All this TBU MLS talk is very funny. FP has done this for years. Multiple ECNLR teams had guests Saturday. Question is where did they come from?

Bragging that team #1 beat others #2 is entertaining.

Does this club talk even really matter? Is your child growing? Is your child improving? Is he or she having fun? Are they being prepared to meet their soccer goals? Is the soccer experience going to prepare them for the big world b/c frankly, how many of the kids will play competitively????

Comment

TBU won't let there top teams play FP's top teams. Instead they drop half of the players from the top team to play FPs top teams so that when they lose they have the built in excuse of saying it's a B team. Talk to AL and ask him to let the MLS teams play the ECNL teams. The friendlies have been requested multiple times. The ECNL teams tried to play them at the CC tournament (but TBU and CC both wouldn't allow it, even though they allowed Weston's non MLS teams into that bracket). The bottom line is that those would be good match ups and each club would win a few, but TBU has too much marketing at stake to let it happen. If they didn't win every game by 3 goals, they'd have to admit that the MLS teams are on par with the FP ECNL program.

All this TBU MLS talk is very funny. FP has done this for years. Multiple ECNLR teams had guests Saturday. Question is where did they come from?

Does this club talk even really matter? Is your child growing? Is your child improving? Is he or she having fun? Are they being prepared to meet their soccer goals? Is the soccer experience going to prepare them for the big world b/c frankly, how many of the kids will play competitively????

Comment

None of FP ECNL-R teams at FP had guest players, we all showed up with our roster teams. The best part about the whole situation, TBU didn't just drop any boys downs, they dropped the best they had, that's a FACT. Here is another FACT, you still took that L! The best players on the field for TBU were the MLS players, everyone seen it..

Comment

Are you sure? Did you look at every lineup and compare to roster.

I have the roster and the lineup cards for two games. Not one. Two!

Comment

That 07 MLS Center back and the striker (one of the 2 kids wearing number 11 on the field) were excellent players and would look great in nicer FP kits next season. They'd get PT at FPFC for sure. The big kid they dropped in the 05 group didn't effect the game the way the TBU coaches expected, since he is there top goal scorer on their MLS team. And the former FP players from MLS Elite 06 did a nice job for TBU, including scoring their only goal on a set piece. Those games would have been blowouts without those kids. It would be nice if AL let his MLS teams play against ECNL. It would be good for both clubs to get in some competitive friendlies without having to drive 2 hours. Come on AL, let it happen.

None of FP ECNL-R teams at FP had guest players, we all showed up with our roster teams. The best part about the whole situation, TBU didn't just drop any boys downs, they dropped the best they had, that's a FACT. Here is another FACT, you still took that L! The best players on the field for TBU were the MLS players, everyone seen it..

Comment

TBU won't let there top teams play FP's top teams. Instead they drop half of the players from the top team to play FPs top teams so that when they lose they have the built in excuse of saying it's a B team. Talk to AL and ask him to let the MLS teams play the ECNL teams. The friendlies have been requested multiple times. The ECNL teams tried to play them at the CC tournament (but TBU and CC both wouldn't allow it, even though they allowed Weston's non MLS teams into that bracket). The bottom line is that those would be good match ups and each club would win a few, but TBU has too much marketing at stake to let it happen. If they didn't win every game by 3 goals, they'd have to admit that the MLS teams are on par with the FP ECNL program.
                  the mls teams are garbage outside of inter! I suggest you try to set up scrimages against them they are always looking for good games. Wasting your time with the TBU fight. Go get some real competion. Your teams will give them a go as well.

Comment

Which ECNLR team do you think had guest players? I can tell you that there was not a single ECNL player bumped down to an ECNLR game this past weekend unless that player had been already permanently moved down. There were some 3rd teamers that got on rosters and hopefully will get more chances. I love that FP doesn't trap a player who develops on his/her team. If a kid earns his way up, he moves up.

Are you sure? Did you look at every lineup and compare to roster.

I have the roster and the lineup cards for two games. Not one. Two!

Comment

That 07 MLS Center back and the striker (one of the 2 kids wearing number 11 on the field) were excellent players and would look great in nicer FP kits next season. They'd get PT at FPFC for sure. The big kid they dropped in the 05 group didn't effect the game the way the TBU coaches expected, since he is there top goal scorer on their MLS team. And the former FP players from MLS Elite 06 did a nice job for TBU, including scoring their only goal on a set piece. Those games would have been blowouts without those kids. It would be nice if AL let his MLS teams play against ECNL. It would be good for both clubs to get in some competitive friendlies without having to drive 2 hours. Come on AL, let it happen.
                      Yes, it would!! I was surprised that the giant on the 05s was not that effective! You can only hold him for so long until he puts one in the back of the net!
                      I as well would love to see the two clubs get together and see how the scrimmages would end up. Honestly, with them moving up the best MLS players they had, I don't know if it would change much. 08,07,06 still win I think, maybe 05,04, lose and I think 02 would beat up FP 02's.

Comment

It wouldn't be worth it for the 02 age group, but the rest would be fun. I think 04 and 05 FP teams lose to the MLS teams. I think 06 is a toss up. 07 and 08 are FP wins. It would be good soccer and a good local rivalry.

Yes, it would!! I was surprised that the giant on the 05s was not that effective! You can only hold him for so long until he puts one in the back of the net!
                        I as well would love to see the two clubs get together and see how the scrimmages would end up. Honestly, with them moving up the best MLS players they had, I don't know if it would change much. 08,07,06 still win I think, maybe 05,04, lose and I think 02 would beat up FP 02's.

Comment

It wouldn't be worth it for the 02 age group, but the rest would be fun. I think 04 and 05 FP teams lose to the MLS teams. I think 06 is a toss up. 07 and 08 are FP wins. It would be good soccer and a good local rivalry.
                          Agreed! Would be fun to watch!!

Comment

you can compare rosters on gotsoccer and box score on florida club league to see roster differences. However, FP doesnt disclose roster for all their teams.....

Comment

you can compare rosters on gotsoccer and box score on florida club league to see roster differences. However, FP doesnt disclose roster for all their teams.....
                              HAHA!! Where do you come up with this stuff?? TBU dad, hello?

Comment

Ok, and which team after you compared did you find the hidden guest players?

(of course you probably know that being on the US Club roster and being on the game report are 2 different things, but whatever)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X