Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1st season in the ECNL stop hating. Also let’s not forget the pool of player’s Fkk has to chose from vs the pool Space Coast has.
    Not sure what difference that makes?? Space Coast should have never been invited to begin with. Not a good enough club. I would think you should have to have some success first across multiple age groups before getting an invite to ECNL. It’s not a good look for ECNL. Space Coast was invited only for the reason so a Florida Conference could be created. It’s the truth whether you like it or not.

What pool does FKK has? FKK is located in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area which isn’t very big and has 2 big clubs in Orlando City and Florida Rush in the Greater Orlando area.

Comment

Not sure what difference that makes?? Space Coast should have never been invited to begin with. Not a good enough club. I would think you should have to have some success first across multiple age groups before getting an invite to ECNL. It’s not a good look for ECNL. Space Coast was invited only for the reason so a Florida Conference could be created. It’s the truth whether you like it or not.

What pool does FKK has? FKK is located in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area which isn’t very big and has 2 big clubs in Orlando City and Florida Rush in the Greater Orlando area.

You seem way more concerned about Space Coast rather than FKk. Go play kickball and let us continue to develop player’s and go through the process. 👍🏻

Orlando city isn’t a big club they suck and Rush is trash as well . Fkk has the better pull .

Comment

You seem way more concerned about Space Coast rather than FKk. Go play kickball and let us continue to develop player’s and go through the process. 👍🏻

Orlando city isn’t a big club they suck and Rush is trash as well . Fkk has the better pull .
        Why would I be concerned about Space Coast? Space Coast isn’t a good club and not a very good coaching staff. I’m concerned about the integrity of the ECNL league. I don’t believe Space Coast or Florida West should have been given the ECNL invite. I don’t believe one sides scores are good for the league/conference. Games should be competitive. I know why they created the Florida Conference but I miss the Southeast Conference and the more competitive games.

Orlando City does suck but they have MLS and they can always sell the patch on their jersey. That is hard to recruit against. Yes Rush isn’t that great but they are a big club.

Comment

Why would I be concerned about Space Coast? Space Coast isn’t a good club and not a very good coaching staff. I’m concerned about the integrity of the ECNL league. I don’t believe Space Coast or Florida West should have been given the ECNL invite. I don’t believe one sides scores are good for the league/conference. Games should be competitive. I know why they created the Florida Conference but I miss the Southeast Conference and the more competitive games.

Orlando City does suck but they have MLS and they can always sell the patch on their jersey. That is hard to recruit against. Yes Rush isn’t that great but they are a big club.
          I know exactly who this is lmao. Are you mad Scotty didn’t want your kid back? Move on ad stop holding grudges. Space Coast!!!!!! Stormmmmmmm

Comment

Can you guys shut the fuk up about space coast this, and Scotty that. You can have your own opinion but this is youth soccer, you shouldn’t really care so much. Please just let your kids play, and stop obsessing over their results. I’ll say this to both sides,

Haters: Stop it, your egging them on and you will only get yourself more annoyed. Move on with your life. You are way too obsessive over this.

SC Parents: Why do you care so much about bringing others down when you succeed, how little do you have in life to talk about. Just let your kids play and if they are good their results will show it, you don’t have to tell everyone that your better and everyone else is garbage.

Comment

Can you guys shut the fuk up about space coast this, and Scotty that. You can have your own opinion but this is youth soccer, you shouldn’t really care so much. Please just let your kids play, and stop obsessing over their results. I’ll say this to both sides,

Haters: Stop it, your egging them on and you will only get yourself more annoyed. Move on with your life. You are way too obsessive over this.

SC Parents: Why do you care so much about bringing others down when you succeed, how little do you have in life to talk about. Just let your kids play and if they are good their results will show it, you don’t have to tell everyone that your better and everyone else is garbage.
              Where do you see Space Coast bringing others down moron? Someone has to defend Space Coast! All these losers do is run their mouth about the club!

Comment

I know exactly who this is lmao. Are you mad Scotty didn’t want your kid back? Move on ad stop holding grudges. Space Coast!!!!!! Stormmmmmmm
                LOL. I live in Orlando and have 2 kids that play on FKK ECNL. I’m just calling a spade a spade. I’m more concerned about the integrity of the league. Space Coast and Florida West shouldn’t have been invited in but I know why they were. I’m probably one of the few parents that miss the Southeastern Conference because there was more travel & expenses but the competition was much better.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2862039]LOL. I live in Orlando and have 2 kids that play on FKK ECNL. I’m just calling a spade a spade. I’m more concerned about the integrity of the league. Space Coast and Florida West shouldn’t have been invited in but I know why they were. I’m probably one of the few parents that miss the Southeastern Conference because there was more travel & expenses b

Any club in central fl besides OC and Rush are 2nd teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2862068]
                    LOL. I live in Orlando and have 2 kids that play on FKK ECNL. I’m just calling a spade a spade. I’m more concerned about the integrity of the league. Space Coast and Florida West shouldn’t have been invited in but I know why they were. I’m probably one of the few parents that miss the Southeastern Conference because there was more travel & expenses b

Any club in central fl besides OC and Rush are 2nd teams.
                    ECNL should have kept the SE region for FL.
                    And...
                    You do realize Rush has been losing players to FKK the past couple years and probably next season ad well. Rush is no longer a top club, FKK took their spot.

Comment

For example the FKK 08s were winning 5-0 after 15 minutes into the game. That isn’t fun or worthwhile for anybody. Waste of time

Comment

LOL. I live in Orlando and have 2 kids that play on FKK ECNL. I’m just calling a spade a spade. I’m more concerned about the integrity of the league. Space Coast and Florida West shouldn’t have been invited in but I know why they were. I’m probably one of the few parents that miss the Southeastern Conference because there was more travel & expenses but the competition was much better.
                        Shane’s and Grayson dad!! How you been

Comment

Shane’s and Grayson dad!! How you been
                          Nope but decent guess.

Comment

FKK has and is TRASH on the boys side!!

Comment

FKK has and is TRASH on the boys side!!
                              05 boys Space Coast parent and I disagree. Fkk plays good soccer and are well coached this season . More ball to feet rather than kickball

Comment

also a SCU parent and I will say Fkk is the overall best club we have played so far this season. and they're are not dirty players, they have skill. even if some of the younger teams don't like playing our club it is helpful to our players. The 02/03 team had a player #94 that was the best player I've seen so far in the ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X