Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 Space Coast Ecnl vs FKK 05 Ecnl

Score predictions? Last weekend when we played (2-2) it was a very even match . Both teams played well out of the back and there was no “kickball” played.

Not associated with either club but I will play.
    FKK in a close match. one goal difference.

Comment

Same here. Seen them both. I'd say FKK but a pretty balanced game.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Comment

Watched both play last weekend. FKK should win.

Comment

As SC parent I say SC 2:1. But that's just my prediction as a parent. Let me say this, we watch most of the FKK games this weekend and they are impressive club, maybe the best ECNL club over all. Yes, FP destroyed us in younger age groups, but we won all senior team games vs. them, so this is why I give FKK edge.

Comment

As SC parent I say SC 2:1. But that's just my prediction as a parent. Let me say this, we watch most of the FKK games this weekend and they are impressive club, maybe the best ECNL club over all. Yes, FP destroyed us in younger age groups, but we won all senior team games vs. them, so this is why I give FKK edge.
            Nice to see everyone have a opinion, but not bashing each other’s club’s as many people do on here. (Space coast 05 boys parent) and yes I believe it will be a very close match that can go either way.

Comment

Nice to see everyone have a opinion, but not bashing each other’s club’s as many people do on here. (Space coast 05 boys parent) and yes I believe it will be a very close match that can go either way.
              Watched you guys play FP, an excellent team. Was impressed with both FKK, and SC over the weekend in the 05 groups.

Comment

Watched you guys play FP, an excellent team. Was impressed with both FKK, and SC over the weekend in the 05 groups.
                And honestly we played bad vs FP , but it happens

Comment

Score predictions? Last weekend when we played (2-2) it was a very even match . Both teams played well out of the back and there was no “kickball” played.
                  The 06 game between FKK and Space Coast was also a good one last weekend. The rematch should be interesting.

Comment

Lots of teams play poorly against them. They can get rolling and make a very good team look poor.

And honestly we played bad vs FP , but it happens

Comment

also a scu parent that has utmost respect for fkk across all their teams. not saying they are the best at every age group and both girls and boys side. but just about every team is well coached , plays well, and the parents are supportive of their players but are classy. We have never beaten them in our age group but we hope that each time we play them better and better, they certainly make us bring our best performance to even be competitive. hoping for a great weekend of matches and hope all are respectful to the game and each other.

Comment

The 06 game between FKK and Space Coast was also a good one last weekend. The rematch should be interesting.
                        The 06s already beat Space Coast bad in the FESA tournament. I expect they will do the sane this weekend. FKK 06s were told to take it easy over the weekend at the Alliance Cup.

Comment

The 08 FKK team has destroyed Space Coast twice already. I imagine they will do the same again this weekend.

Comment

Scores?

Comment

FKK won like 8-0 in 2008
                              2007 it was like 5-0 at half in favor of FKK
                              FKK won 3-0 in 2006.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X