Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Im understanding Tuesday's updated Ma. guidelines posted by Gov Baker, we (most of us besides few "red" zones), may be back closer to normal starting Monday 10/5? Ma games will lift the mask/spectator restrictions? Do clubs/towns need MYSA directives first or are we good to go?
    Noap. MYSA cowards have everyone by the balls.

Comment

personally, getting tired of sending wife to games...i want to watch too! #lifepassingyouby

Comment

Assuming you're an anti-Trump toll, but in case you care to be educated: No, you don't have to quarantine for 14 days if you are traveling to a low risk state.

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/co...r-risk-states-
        few states are low risk...

Comment

So wearing a mask while playing youth soccer (which has a near zero transmission rate without a mask*) will get us back to normal? And masks in youth soccer is a red v blue issue? Your argument is weak. But, as you point out: you can't fix stupid.

*multiple studies
          Mom, dad and spectators...not players.
          Red meat in general refuse to wear mask, thereby prolonging their own agony.
          Can’t fix stupid.

Comment

personally, getting tired of sending wife to games...i want to watch too! #lifepassingyouby
            It looks like the new guidelines allow for 100 spectators for sporting events outside? Towns should revise their initial guidelines when the season started if that’s the case

Comment

It looks like the new guidelines allow for 100 spectators for sporting events outside? Towns should revise their initial guidelines when the season started if that’s the case
              Yes agreed the towns should if not red,

But it will still be up to MYSA and the facility operator if not town owned to allow as well.

Comment

few states are low risk...
                The original poster was saying that you couldn't leave the state to play soccer without a quarantine. Since the states that I have heard people playing soccer in (NH, CT and NJ) are low risk, then there is not a need to quarantine as the Karen insisted.

Comment

Red meat doesn’t understand that doing A: wearing a mask, will lead to B: things getting back to normal sooner.
                  There's little to no evidence available to date that actually supports your argument. I'm not saying that there isn't a certain logic to your leap of faith, there is, but policy hasn't followed the data, it's been arbitrary and made up as we've gone along. Just look at a map of case and testing data in Massachusetts and explain why today a mask is required on a soccer field outside but not at a table inside a restaurant. Never mind kids not being in classrooms.

Comment

anyone know when mysa will meet to interpret the ma. executive branch guideline changes that go into effect tomorrow, Monday? Specifically, rules pertaining to masked players, spectator numbers...etc.? Just wondering when we can potentially see some light at the end of the tunnel, with respect to our kids playing & us parents getting to watch. I'm assuming clubs/towns will need an official directive from mysa before things can proceed?

Comment

anyone know when mysa will meet to interpret the ma. executive branch guideline changes that go into effect tomorrow, Monday? Specifically, rules pertaining to masked players, spectator numbers...etc.? Just wondering when we can potentially see some light at the end of the tunnel, with respect to our kids playing & us parents getting to watch. I'm assuming clubs/towns will need an official directive from mysa before things can proceed?
                      Stop playing in MA and none of this matters. CT and NH are playing real soccer, no masks. Any get shut down because of an outbreak traced specifically to soccer players playing? Not that I’ve heard.

Screw MA.

Comment

Stop playing in MA and none of this matters. CT and NH are playing real soccer, no masks. Any get shut down because of an outbreak traced specifically to soccer players playing? Not that I’ve heard.

Screw MA.
                        Whateva ^, no relevance to my question. When does mysa meet to discuss recent changes?

Comment

Guess we got our answer to whether recent ma guideline changes may effect soccer fields...
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFID..._logo...things appear to stay the same for now & I think vid explains this well, although masks will now be "ear loop" only. I think good choice safetywise. Also, was hoping the updated spectator rules would be eased but certainly understand & agree with mysa guidance that these mods will have to stay in effect for now due to logistical reasons. Again, our thanks to mysa, tough job you have with all the passionate people involved! Stay the course for safety & also for keeping our endgame in sight, which is enabling our kids to play!

Comment

not sure if i messed up link
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFID...ature=emb_logo

Comment

Guess we got our answer to whether recent ma guideline changes may effect soccer fields...
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFID..._logo...things appear to stay the same for now & I think vid explains this well, although masks will now be "ear loop" only. I think good choice safetywise. Also, was hoping the updated spectator rules would be eased but certainly understand & agree with mysa guidance that these mods will have to stay in effect for now due to logistical reasons. Again, our thanks to mysa, tough job you have with all the passionate people involved! Stay the course for safety & also for keeping our endgame in sight, which is enabling our kids to play!
                              Baaaaaa ... we're happy to comply said the sheep. Thank you sir may I have another.

Comment

at least MIAA decided to allow parents to attend HS games....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X