• Time
  • Show
Clear All

University of Miami Womens Soccer disaster

How can the coach not be fired ?
    Clemson 4-0 loss
    Louisville 3-0 loss
    Notre Dane 6-0 loss

I mean that’s bad .. hope your kid isn’t going there .. By the looks at the commits most are out of state or county.. guess they are getting what they deserve ..big beat downs

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can the coach not be fired ?
    Clemson 4-0 loss
    Louisville 3-0 loss
    Notre Dane 6-0 loss

I mean that’s bad .. hope your kid isn’t going there .. By the looks at the commits most are out of state or county.. guess they are getting what they deserve ..big beat downs
    They need to play 4-5-1 formation and sit in every game and hope for a counter attack because they don't have the players to keep up with anyone in the ACC.

Comment

They need to play 4-5-1 formation and sit in every game and hope for a counter attack because they don't have the players to keep up with anyone in the ACC.
      Doubt they win a Game all year. Maybe they should go D2?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        They should just shut the program down.
        I’m sure that the athletic admin would love to do just that, but they can’t lose the 14 scholarships on the men’s side (probably come from football) if that happened...

Comment

I disagree
          Coach is a great and who has the respect of the players . Always been fair with my daughter even when things aren’t going well . This will be a building year but expect a breakout season next year when it really counts .
          Sorry you are not having the experience our family is .

Comment

Are new players showing up in January? Players win games and in college soccer recruiting is everything. She will have up to 5 years to from start to show some improvement otherwise the staff is gone.

Comment

Are new players showing up in January? Players win games and in college soccer recruiting is everything. She will have up to 5 years to from start to show some improvement otherwise the staff is gone.
              As you it’s very difficult for anyone to know what will happen in the next few months . All I can say is we as a family are very happy . Coach has always been honest with us and according to my daughter the team . I think despite the results this is a very happy team that feels the corner is about to be turned .
              It sounds like your experience has not been the same . I really would ask that you deal directly with the coach . Asking for the coach to be fired on TS really isn’t going to solve your daughters issues .

Comment

New coach means transition year. Learning new system, players and recruits don’t follow through, you know.

Comment

It takes some time for a coach to recruit the players they want and craft their program. In the meantime they have to work with what they're handed to them. There's a learning curve even with experienced coaches

Comment

It takes some time for a coach to recruit the players they want and craft their program. In the meantime they have to work with what they're handed to them. There's a learning curve even with experienced coaches
                    No way to cut it .. coach should be fired .. just look who they lost to last year.. program is t going anyway but down

Comment

As you it’s very difficult for anyone to know what will happen in the next few months . All I can say is we as a family are very happy . Coach has always been honest with us and according to my daughter the team . I think despite the results this is a very happy team that feels the corner is about to be turned .
                      It sounds like your experience has not been the same . I really would ask that you deal directly with the coach . Asking for the coach to be fired on TS really isn’t going to solve your daughters issues .
                      Well said

Comment

Coach gets hired and brings her coaches in. Then they recruit players they want. Isn’t this their 3rd year as a staff. So this means their first class are Juniors now. So coaches have 2 more years to at least get to acc conference playoffs. That makes it 5 years. PS all teams are second family. Best conference in d1 soccer can’t even finish top 8 in 5 years you are most likely getting fired.

Comment

I guess English isn't your first language which leads me to believe you have no idea what you are talking about! I know exactly who you are and your daughter sucks. That is the reason they are as bad as they are. Defending the coach on TS isn't going to allow her to keep her job. She holds a D License. In the grand scheme of things, do you know how low that is? Rec level at best. They were 6-9-2 last year and will be worse this year!

Comment

I guess English isn't your first language which leads me to believe you have no idea what you are talking about! I know exactly who you are and your daughter sucks. That is the reason they are as bad as they are. Defending the coach on TS isn't going to allow her to keep her job. She holds a D License. In the grand scheme of things, do you know how low that is? Rec level at best. They were 6-9-2 last year and will be worse this year!
                            Keep in mind some schools don't care. Some coaches turn in mediocre performances year after year and keep their jobs because the school or AD doesn't care. Don't have any controversies, no player blow ups etc. Also don't forget as a female she will be given more leeway than a male might

Comment

Just a little racist .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X