Seacoast Columbus Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typically when would this tournaments schedule get released?It looks like brackets were removed for viewing

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Typically when would this tournaments schedule get released?It looks like brackets were removed for viewing
      The tournament welcome email says they are trying to have the schedule out by today.

Comment

Numbers looking bad. This tournament probably going to get cancelled.

Comment

Numbers looking bad. This tournament probably going to get cancelled.
          By "numbers," I assume you mean too many teams entered and not enough fields in southern NH?

Comment

Covid fear monger I’m sure.

Comment

By "numbers," I assume you mean too many teams entered and not enough fields in southern NH?
              Sorry, should have been more clear. I meant that numbers are spiking in MA so NH Governor does not want those teams coming into our state.

Comment

Schedule is out.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/de...?EventID=80150

Comment

Sorry, should have been more clear. I meant that numbers are spiking in MA so NH Governor does not want those teams coming into our state.
                  If you truly believe that, then you have been manipulated by the media.

https://covidtracking.com/data/state/massachusetts

Select "Full Range" for the graphs, then tell me if you honestly think what you see is a "spike."

Comment

Select "Full Range" for the graphs, then tell me if you honestly think what you see is a "spike."
                    The person you are responding to is a troll, with the sole intent of being a wet blanket for youth soccer. Your response is accurate and factual but will be ignored or refuted by this poster as they continue to get under the skin of those of us who look forward to kids getting out and playing with their friends.

Comment

Yeap, I absolutely see a spike in the number of new cases and hospitalizations. Thanks for sharing the link. And no, I'm not trying to get under anyone's skin. Just being realistic.

Comment

Yeap, I absolutely see a spike in the number of new cases and hospitalizations. Thanks for sharing the link. And no, I'm not trying to get under anyone's skin. Just being realistic.
                        New Hampshire is a "free state" and they are open for business. You can go or not go, totally up to you.

Comment

Have you seen a spike in any of the tournaments they have been hosting for the last 4 months?

Comment

You're just trolling. You didn't select the full range. Anyone who bothers to look for themselves can see you're the kind of person who's part of the problem, spreading fear where none is warranted. You're a sick fck to get off on spreading panic.

Comment

This troll is pathetic. Hits every board from MA and RI. We used to call this troll Covid Karen...but I can tell this is just a dude trying to stir it up. Don't fight with him. He wants to eat cheetos in front of his video games and randomly start dram because he has no friends in the real world. Move along...

Comment

This troll is pathetic. Hits every board from MA and RI. We used to call this troll Covid Karen...but I can tell this is just a dude trying to stir it up. Don't fight with him. He wants to eat cheetos in front of his video games and randomly start dram because he has no friends in the real world. Move along...

Fake news

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X