Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We heard that they were going to keep the U15's and U17's this year but drop them after this season from a friend over at Osceola training center. We hope they figure this out quickly, we move to U15's after this season.
    Hahahahaha I’ve heard Pareja will coach U17’s in his free time to reduce cost. Also some Pride players will join OCB

Comment

Two coaches came in today to find their office cleaned out and their items in boxes waiting for them at the front check in. Getting interesting down here.

Good luck guys and I am sorry to see you go through this.
      They are getting promoted to the first team duhhh

Comment

They are getting promoted to the first team duhhh
        Honestly with this club and ownership it would not shock me.

Comment

Hahahahaha I’ve heard Pareja will coach U17’s in his free time to reduce cost. Also some Pride players will join OCB
          The pride are near the end folks, unfortunate but Flavio does not want to support them anymore due to lack off $$$ coming in.

Comment

no just money there is no talent.

Marcelo has no clue. His son is lost.

There is something to say of Rush OCYS IdeaSports, they "develop" and OCSC poaches players and makes them home grown.

Comment

no just money there is no talent.

Marcelo has no clue. His son is lost.

There is something to say of Rush OCYS IdeaSports, they "develop" and OCSC poaches players and makes them home grown.
              You killed me with this one,,,,,Really?

Comment

Can they do this to us? I thought MLS required the club to establish and operate an academy? Why do people keep referring to MU and how did they manage to drop their academy and not get in trouble by MLS?
                This is not fair to our players who have worked so hard to be the best in the area and now could have their opportunity taken away just because other parents are jealous and complained and forced this situation on OC.

Comment

Nothing is fair in love and war.

Can they do this to us? I thought MLS required the club to establish and operate an academy? Why do people keep referring to MU and how did they manage to drop their academy and not get in trouble by MLS?
                  This is not fair to our players who have worked so hard to be the best in the area and now could have their opportunity taken away just because other parents are jealous and complained and forced this situation on OC.

Comment

Many of you want the club to be destroyed. Since your boys did not make the team
                    OCSC is lost but so is the country

Comment

Many of you want the club to be destroyed. Since your boys did not make the team
                      This is the most common response but I think and hope many are really like me on this. We do have a son in the program but also feel we are falling short and see the shortcomings first hand. We have seen first hand how the coaches and directors have strong armed parents and players or dropped players just because their parents questioned or inquired about anything and have seen players selected just because of prior relationships when other players are clearly better at this time.
                      We want the best for our players and the club and I think others do too and are just trying to hold them accountable because they currently have none.

Comment

If this rumor is true and that is a big If then the kids and parents should be furious at the club for not being honest and letting them play somewhere else.

Comment

OC MLS Elite

Any parents still brainwashed by OC and their broken promises are getting what they deserved. If you haven't figured it out yet OC is lost and has been for years.
                          Boys that were developed by other clubs were recruited to OC as recently as a month ago!!!
                          NO WAY should clubs allow them to come back! Go play on OCYS ECNL or somewhere else!

Comment

Any parents still brainwashed by OC and their broken promises are getting what they deserved. If you haven't figured it out yet OC is lost and has been for years.
                            Boys that were developed by other clubs were recruited to OC as recently as a month ago!!!
                            NO WAY should clubs allow them to come back! Go play on OCYS ECNL or somewhere else!
                            OCYS is even worse!! Trust me. My kid plays on a ECNL team and they are terrible. We were sold a load of crap.

Comment

But is the problem the coaches and director or is it someone or something else?
                              I personally wonder if the coaches and director are just restricted and dealing with past decisions that make it hard for them to recruit good players. Look at the 05 team last year, they were just awful if you look at the record but you know they have some really good players. Now that 05 team makes up a good portion of the U17 side, will they be better this year? All indications is yes, they will be much better. Who is at fault then?

Comment

But is the problem the coaches and director or is it someone or something else?
                                I personally wonder if the coaches and director are just restricted and dealing with past decisions that make it hard for them to recruit good players. Look at the 05 team last year, they were just awful if you look at the record but you know they have some really good players. Now that 05 team makes up a good portion of the U17 side, will they be better this year? All indications is yes, they will be much better. Who is at fault then?
                                There are a hand full of 05’s left in the U17 side. OCSC sent most to other programs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X