Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearwater Chargers ECNL-R

So how does CC compete in ECNL-R when they could barely get enough girls teamS to play NPL? Seems like a big step for just having 1 or 2 teams that might win half of the game and the rest finish at the bottom. Could be a long year for some players and parents..

When CC post on the website that they are still looking for girls at age groups u9, u10, u11 and u12 you know they are doomed

Comment

CC has girl teams?

Comment

ECNLR and NPL are pretty much the same thing. Just last year compared to this year. All the teams that were in NPL last year are in ECNLR.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          ECNLR and NPL are pretty much the same thing. Just last year compared to this year. All the teams that were in NPL last year are in ECNLR.
          Going to be a long drive back from Jax after getting hammered. Not sure CC teams are going hand with any of clubs that have the full ECNL and 2nd teams are ecnlr. Also, Florida Premier got stronger on the girls side. Seems like Florida Club league would have been a better fit for CC girls teams

Comment

The 04G and 05G teams will be able to survive. The rest will be a debacle if there even are any other teams there.

Comment

So how does CC compete in ECNL-R when they could barely get enough girls teamS to play NPL? Seems like a big step for just having 1 or 2 teams that might win half of the game and the rest finish at the bottom. Could be a long year for some players and parents..
              Why are you concerned about it if you’re not one of those parents or players? Could you please give your take on the season outlook for the other 11 girls ECNL-R teams, very interested.

Comment

The 04G and 05G teams will be able to survive. The rest will be a debacle if there even are any other teams there.
                They only have ECNL-R. So they will be going against the 2nd team of those clubs with ECNL like TBU.

Comment

They only have ECNL-R. So they will be going against the 2nd team of those clubs with ECNL like TBU.
                  Because they barely had a girls team outside of those two age groups last season, and the ones they did have struggled mightily in CDL 2nd div.

Comment

They can’t even support the CC Labor Day tournament and can only support 5 out of 11 age groups in the girls division. With DA folding I’m surprised they are not looking at the girls side to try and get revenue? No way that MLS crap they are trying to sell brings in numbers on the boys side like it did when they were the only club in town with the full DA.

Comment

They can’t even support the CC Labor Day tournament and can only support 5 out of 11 age groups in the girls division. With DA folding I’m surprised they are not looking at the girls side to try and get revenue? No way that MLS crap they are trying to sell brings in numbers on the boys side like it did when they were the only club in town with the full DA.
                      You decided to post again after no one replied to post 4 days ago.... ahhhh that’s cute

Comment

You decided to post again after no one replied to post 4 days ago.... ahhhh that’s cute
                        What is cute is that you would rather send time and sit on a Anonymous chat board and protect a fallen program and not try and figure out a way to make the program successful. I guess when you have no board of directors you answer to no one...

Comment

How random that anyone would have even started this topic. I heard Clearwater's 06 team is good. Wonder who is butt hurt about the girls side of Charger soccer anyway? Mind your own failing club.

Comment

What is cute is that you would rather send time and sit on a Anonymous chat board and protect a fallen program and not try and figure out a way to make the program successful. I guess when you have no board of directors you answer to no one...
                            Why would I care, my daughter doesn’t play there. And if yours does and your solution is b itching on TS, you’re no better than the non existent BOD you complain about. Take your daughter somewhere else if you don’t like it, or if she isn’t good enough for TBU then be happy she even made the team

Comment

I would agree that ECNL-R is made up of a lot of NPL teams. I also think it fair to say that at the main ECNL clubs, those would be second teams in that league. What isn't really fair is to exclude state cup FSPL teams who compete at a high level and do not have ECNL or DA options because of their club size. Wellington comes to mind at a couple of age groups. I am sure there are others. I don't think anyone is saying ECNL-R will be equal to the current ECNL teams. But, it should be a league comprised of better than NPL teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X