Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kids love the new gear. Super cool. It looks and feels awesome.
    Great job again Fesa.
    Thanks Alberto.

Comment

My kids love the new gear. Super cool. It looks and feels awesome.
      Great job again Fesa.

“My kid loves the new poorly fitting see through NB gear!”

-signed

The team Mom

It feels awesome because there’s hardly any material. They’re basically topless!

Comment

We know Nico loves it!

Comment

You bought the wrong size. My kid was fine.
          Your daughter is awkwardly fugly

Comment

Your narrative and motive is only yours. Have respect for the long hauler coaches. The coaches working with the younger players are giving them the basic foundation and passion for football.
            It's actually the opposite. Many kids with more potential are getting turned off by the reindeer games and when they see kids less worthy than them getting very special and preferential treatment for no good reason and it never changes. You sound like with motive getting special treatment or giving it but you could care less being part of loser club and butt sniffer.

Comment

Real fùcking dumb Mail & Bubb

Last night I watched as my embarrassed 12 year old daughter tugged and pulled at her new fancy extra special and rare, transparent NB training top the entire practice, consumed with pulling the shirt away from her skin. When I say transparent, I mean,once they get a little damp, they become 99.9% transparent. Lots and lots of eye Candy for the coaches! What were you thinking? Imagine taking one of Dad’s white Hanes T-shirts, have sissy put it on and then stand in the shower. That’s exactly what is on full display, and I mean full display! Not only that, half the girls were bundling their bell shaped poorly fitting shirts into a knot around their waist because they don’t fit properly. My daughter wants to wear her old Nike shirt because it’s not see through! Complete asśholes! $400 are you kidding me!
              What do you expect when pervy Bubb and coaches pick kits to maximize their personal kickback$? Just ask Alberto if that's a small banana twitching in his shorts as he gazes at the girls.

Comment

What do you expect when pervy Bubb and coaches pick kits to maximize their personal kickback$? Just ask Alberto if that's a small banana twitching in his shorts as he gazes at the girls.
                He can't wait until soccerathon fun time when he can hose them down doing the krusty the clown schtick and wearing lipstick.

Comment

Is Dean ever coming back? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Is it true that teams that Dean coached are redoing tryouts? New coach requires it to take over.

Comment

Is it true that teams that Dean coached are redoing tryouts? New coach requires it to take over.
                      If they like their job they would. Why set yourself up for failure??

Comment

Would it matter at this point? Same kids, one or two shifted around will only piss families off. Better to start training and move players after pre season. It’s all very mediocre still though.

Comment

Your daughter is awkwardly fugly
                          I think you mean athletic. These kits fit athletic kids perfectly.

Comment

Would it matter at this point? Same kids, one or two shifted around will only piss families off. Better to start training and move players after pre season. It’s all very mediocre still though.
                            would make the new coach feel better about his future. Any coach who touches the ECNL is fired or leaves after a year. And they never have a say in who is on the team. That needs to change.

Comment

As evidenced by his untimely departure, it’s apparent little thought or ownership was put into his decisions. Merely going through the motions. But honestly, at U13, despite the frequent rants of B & C team parents, is there some secret untapped source of abundance that exists other than poaching from JFC or Clay? Having B team kids promoted to ECNL is a liability as they attempt to close the gap between their capabilities and the pace, strength, and skill with a little something referees have been known to describe as a foul. That’s Dean’s final contribution as he sailed off into the sunset, dropping depth charges that will begin to go off months after he has left town with the commencement of the fall season.

Comment

Girls ECNL practice started last night.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X