Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No big deal, we'll just wear masks. Or do they not work?
    Go breathe deeply at your first indoor session, wear no mask, and then report back to us
    If you’re lucky, maybe orangeman will hold a rally for you.

Comment

Go breathe deeply at your first indoor session, wear no mask, and then report back to us
      If you’re lucky, maybe orangeman will hold a rally for you.
      or if O'biden shows up he might poop all over his diaper. Sad that O'biden can't control himself and needs to wear a diaper these days. I guess O'biden will be known as the diaper President!

Comment

No big deal, we'll just wear masks. Or do they not work?
        Not the way futsal players will wear them. Is town or AAU basketball being played in MA?

Comment

or if O'biden shows up he might poop all over his diaper. Sad that O'biden can't control himself and needs to wear a diaper these days. I guess O'biden will be known as the diaper President!
          Sad that you can't stop yourself from posting stupid political comments everywhere. Multiple politics-only threads aren't enough for you?

Comment

Sad that you can't stop yourself from posting stupid political comments everywhere. Multiple politics-only threads aren't enough for you?
            And, as is almost always the case, the Left "started it", and you ignored that.

Comment

Facilities should be more transparent with respect to their ventilation systems so that parents can make informed decisions. Here is an example.

https://www.socceroof.com/en/covid-19/information/

Comment

My kid has been practicing indoors at Teamworks Acton all fall. No adults allowed in.

Comment

My kid has been practicing indoors at Teamworks Acton all fall. No adults allowed in.
                  Good idea. Our club has access to indoors and when my daughter's team has indoor training, same thing: no adults allowed. Which is fine by me as I'm at the closest bar anyway...

Comment

Obama put it all in perspective yesterday...no argument here.
                    I don’t get the Obama hate...gotta be a race thing, but none of the Trump lovin’ Christians will own up to it.
                    Hillary hate I get.

Good luck with indoor

Comment

Massachusetts shutting down all hockey and rinks for two weeks starting tomorrow. Development worth following as teams evaluate winter plans.

Start ordering hand and foot warmers, gloves, hats, layers of thermal underwear, etc. The outdoor season will likely be extended this Fall as teams evaluate training options. Indoor options may not be viable as there are now 77 (Up from 63 last week) communities in the COVID red zone,

Comment

Not the way futsal players will wear them. Is town or AAU basketball being played in MA?
                        Zero Gravity is holding an AAU Tourney in Massachusetts this weekend. Masks required even while playing.

Comment

Zero Gravity is holding an AAU Tourney in Massachusetts this weekend. Masks required even while playing.
                          https://basketball.exposureevents.co.../massachusetts

Comment

Yeah, as long as they don't let adults in, they may have a chance to run a program through the winter. Get kids in, play their game, and get them out.

Comment

I don’t see a tournament in MA this weekend. It says it’s in Connecticut this weekend. I don’t think there’s going to be any basketball tournaments in MA for a while. Seeing the had to **** down hockey for 2 weeks.
                              Again it’s not the kids it’s the dumb parents that are ruining it for the kids.
                              Even if you don’t let the parents in some of the idiots are outside tailgating in the parking lot.

Comment

I don’t see a tournament in MA this weekend. It says it’s in Connecticut this weekend. I don’t think there’s going to be any basketball tournaments in MA for a while. Seeing the had to **** down hockey for 2 weeks.
                                Again it’s not the kids it’s the dumb parents that are ruining it for the kids.
                                Even if you don’t let the parents in some of the idiots are outside tailgating in the parking lot.
                                covid rules are starting to shut down tournament/game options in NE outside of MA...NJ and CT are now on the naughty list (and MA is on their naughty list)...the naughty lists are kind of stupid when your state is as bad/good as the states on your list...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X