Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are those teams in the top bracket, if they can lose by that much. Who’s fault is that?

The bolts 07s who previously in this thread were quoted as a top team, lost to the bolts East 06s. Come on now...

Juventus clearly sent some strong teams and the bolts made no attempt to get them
    Good games.

Take the blinkers off.
    The Bolts 07 lost to a team a year older than them and that is going to be criticized? It looks like it was a competitive game from the score line and unless someone was there who knows how the game really went.

The GPS Juventus teams look like they did well at u13 and u15.

Comment

The Bolts 07 lost to a team a year older than them and that is going to be criticized? It looks like it was a competitive game from the score line and unless someone was there who knows how the game really went.

The GPS Juventus teams look like they did well at u13 and u15.
      The GPS Juventus U13 team is the former GPS RDL players that did not find a home at an MLS Next club. They no longer have anyone at their level to play against since Juventus doesn't play a high level of competition.

Comment

Why are you arguing about a friendly??? It wasn't even a real tournament. If all these clubs were competitive they would not be going to some wrinky dink friendly with zero competition. That friendly was a joke.

Comment

Why are you arguing about a friendly??? It wasn't even a real tournament. If all these clubs were competitive they would not be going to some wrinky dink friendly with zero competition. That friendly was a joke.
          Relax dude. Kids are getting out & playing. May not be super duper to you, but do you think all participants tried their best to beat their opponents? Not every kids team is shooting for nt status

Comment

Clearly your sons team is crap or you are just a guy who is living through his kid because you were not able to play yourself growing up.

Comment

Clearly your sons team is crap or you are just a guy who is living through his kid because you were not able to play yourself growing up.
              Not the OP, or even directly involved, but I think you have it backward. Those drooling to get friendly results are the ones living vicariously through their kid.

Comment

Not the OP, or even directly involved, but I think you have it backward. Those drooling to get friendly results are the ones living vicariously through their kid.
                Having games is better than not having games, right? If we are being honest the kids and coaches do not treat them as friendlies. They want to be competitive and while I was not there I am sure the kids played hard and knew the score.

Comment

Anyone notice score errors?

Comment

Having games is better than not having games, right? If we are being honest the kids and coaches do not treat them as friendlies. They want to be competitive and while I was not there I am sure the kids played hard and knew the score.
                    Agree with your first statement. I'm totally in support of whatever games kids can get at the moment. Also agree that coaches/kids want to be competitive but disagree that friendlies are the same as league games. I've seen coaches use friendlies to try new formations, play kids in different positions, work on some particular thing they've been doing in practice etc. And while they want to be competitive and have a close game, plenty of coaches don't care a lot about the final score in a friendly. It's the parents who tend to care about score and often these are the same ones who focus on intra-squad scrimmages and judge how teams are doing based on those scores which is even more of a stretch.

Comment

Anyone notice score errors?
                      there are no scores

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X