Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Default Dear FYSA Board

Dear FYSA Board of directors. Congratulations on moving new club applications to the “secret” executive session. After last month’s debacle I can see why you would want to hide why some clubs get in and some do not. You certainly don’t want the truth out there for everyone to see.

KV, I thought you ran on making the FYSA more open and accountable for its actions. You have a lot of work to do if you want members to trust the BOD.
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear FYSA Board of directors. Congratulations on moving new club applications to the “secret” executive session. After last month’s debacle I can see why you would want to hide why some clubs get in and some do not. You certainly don’t want the truth out there for everyone to see.

KV, I thought you ran on making the FYSA more open and accountable for its actions. You have a lot of work to do if you want members to trust the BOD.
It’s the good old boy’s club, kind of like soccer in general in the US. They think and act like they know, it’s pretty sad.
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
It’s the good old boy’s club, kind of like soccer in general in the US. They think and act like they know, it’s pretty sad.
on the last meeting which was on you tube they admitted Idea sport, and GGS. The previous meeting provided entrance to Liverpool
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
on the last meeting which was on you tube they admitted Idea sport, and GGS. The previous meeting provided entrance to Liverpool
Last nights meeting is on youtube now. They met for about an hour then when into "secret" executive session for about another hour to discuses new clubs behind closed doors so no one would know why or why not a club was approved or disapproved.

They approved:
Neve Sports LLC - Barca Academy
Liverpool Intl Academy Central FL
CBF School Boca Raton
Strikers Miami FC
SportsParadize Soccer Academy
Red Force FC Academy

Postponed:
Ronaldo Academy Soccer Club
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Default Voting

Quote:

Interesting, I thought that the membership VOTED on the BOD membership to represent them? Don't like what they are doing vote them out....I'm sure there are hundred's of people lining up to VOLUNTEER to do their job.
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Default Not any more

Quote:
So, there is a new President, new Regional VP's, new District Commissioners, new Treasurer but it's a Good old boys club.....hahahahahahaha
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Default Identity

Quote:

So the person who is talking about a "secret" session is posting anonymously....Funny!!
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
So the person who is talking about a "secret" session is posting anonymously....Funny!!
Glad to see BOD members are posting. Your not fooling anyone you know. So please explain why you thought it was necessary (after all the other on-line sessions discussed this in open session) to move this to closed executive session?

I think it is great that you are now posting the meetings on youtube. This is a step in the right direction. Now don't take steps backwards. I think it would benefit the entire membership to know your reasoning behind your decisions.

P.S. posting on anonymous board is not the same as a board of directors meeting that represents the membership. I'm not hiding. My name is Bob.
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered

Remember that the FYSA board of directors are NOT paid. These volunteers give their time and effort for the good of the game. The FYSA has a few directors that are power hungry and full of themselves but in general they are all trying to do what is right.
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
So, there is a new President, new Regional VP's, new District Commissioners, new Treasurer but it's a Good old boys club.....hahahahahahaha
MS has been there for 25 years sucking of the Florida soccer tit! So yeah they suck!