X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope your monitoring your kids social media because if they talk like you they will be scratched off all lists. Nice work super dad!
    My 8 year old will punch you in the face for being a P_SSY....i will cheer him on.

Comment

My 8 year old will punch you in the face for being a P_SSY....i will cheer him on.
      This guy again ? Give it a rest pu$$y

Comment

Hope your monitoring your kids social media because if they talk like you they will be scratched off all lists. Nice work super dad!
        my youngest has been playing up 2 years in age on the same team for the last two years. No signs of him being "scratched off all lists"...so obviously you are an idiot keyboard gangster. go jack off playing intramural...your kid sucks and so do you, because you are a P_ssy...thats why your kids suck...sorry.

Comment

my youngest has been playing up 2 years in age on the same team for the last two years. No signs of him being "scratched off all lists"...so obviously you are an idiot keyboard gangster. go jack off playing intramural...your kid sucks and so do you, because you are a P_ssy...thats why your kids suck...sorry.
          We've all heard this for a long time now ? Shut up already. Plus any good player can play up 2 years at Longwood Soccer club.

Comment

We've all heard this for a long time now ? Shut up already. Plus any good player can play up 2 years at Longwood Soccer club.
            longwood soccer? you kidding me? they are just a step up from intramural soccer. they dont play in NYclub, or EDP. only LIJ (which sucks) and interleague (even worse).

Comment

longwood soccer? you kidding me? they are just a step up from intramural soccer. they dont play in NYclub, or EDP. only LIJ (which sucks) and interleague (even worse).
              Exactly, tough guys son plays there up 2 years.

Comment

Exactly, tough guys son plays there up 2 years.
                Tough Guys son does not live anywhere near longwood area.

Comment

Tough Guys son does not live anywhere near longwood area.
                  Longwood or KK, same exact thing. Weak clubs. KK has two good boys teams.. that is it. Even those teams are nowhere as good as what they were 2 years ago.

Comment

Longwoods claim to fame is in getting in the most red cards every year. Honest to god there must be something in their water because it has been that way for quite some time.

Comment

Longwood or KK, same exact thing. Weak clubs. KK has two good boys teams.. that is it. Even those teams are nowhere as good as what they were 2 years ago.
                      "Longwood or KK, same exact thing. "

You are F_cking stupid if you are comparing longwood (or connetquot, sachem, kingspark, rockypoint soccer clubs) these clubs are "501c Not for profit" soccer clubs as most local town based soccer clubs are.

kk (whether you like them or not) or susa or valencia, barca are For profit. they are here to make money.

NOT SAME THING...next idiot please.

Comment

"Longwood or KK, same exact thing. "

You are F_cking stupid if you are comparing longwood (or connetquot, sachem, kingspark, rockypoint soccer clubs) these clubs are "501c Not for profit" soccer clubs as most local town based soccer clubs are.

kk (whether you like them or not) or susa or valencia, barca are For profit. they are here to make money.

NOT SAME THING...next idiot please.

LMFAO... What a clown you are. 501c.. I threw up in my mouth. Take the rod out of your ass and you will see that the profit/non profit had nothing to do with the statement.

Comment

LMFAO... What a clown you are. 501c.. I threw up in my mouth. Take the rod out of your ass and you will see that the profit/non profit had nothing to do with the statement.
                          True dat

Comment

Who is MF ? Megan Fry ?
                            Mike Furey

Comment

No Leo, no one likes you or your lovely wife. Keep going after MF all you want, bottom line is he has done more for the club than you will ever do. And you spell ass .. A-S-S. I know that is hard for you to do.

Hahahahahaha Now, that IS funny.

Comment

Mike Furey
                                His daughter plays there so why do they keep going back and forth and online ? Keep it in house.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X