Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Travel not intramural moron! Sachem barely has any players left so only need half those fields anyway. Place is a ghost town!
    Maybe you just failed at comprehension. Travel or intramural, pretty sure it doesn't matter. If intramural games were played on Sunday's then Atletico could have played. Keep being a dumbass as you drop your little star off at KK. Bend over every time you do bc kk is taking full advantage of you fool.
    This SB merger will end up doing great things... Kk says so. The only moron on this conversation is the one paying KK for awful training.

Comment

Put this thread to bed. Irrelevant club. Move on

Comment

Maybe you just failed at comprehension. Travel or intramural, pretty sure it doesn't matter. If intramural games were played on Sunday's then Atletico could have played. Keep being a dumbass as you drop your little star off at KK. Bend over every time you do bc kk is taking full advantage of you fool.
        This SB merger will end up doing great things... Kk says so. The only moron on this conversation is the one paying KK for awful training.
        Such a bitter guy! So sad that you spend so much time praying for others failures. You should seek help for your disorder.

Comment

Not many people step foot into KK nowadays. Place is a ghost town. SB can take the chance to associate with this club, ask Sachem how it went.
          You wish it was a ghost town. Obviously, you know nothing. The scrimmages at SB are just that, scrimmages between two clubs. I hope that I haven't ruined your day.

Comment

True story?

A big fat lie!

Comment

I know that last Sunday the 07 girls for KK and Stonybrook trained together at stonybrook university.....I think this was so SB could look at the team side by side with their 07 A team.....
              I love how you people write your own story.

KK and MN decided to use the SB gym to have scrimmages. Nothing more, nothing less. Get your head out of your butt!

Comment

I love how you people write your own story.

KK and MN decided to use the SB gym to have scrimmages. Nothing more, nothing less. Get your head out of your butt!
                not according to the coach, my daughter is on the team.... why would you have 2 competing teams in the same age group practice side by side.... it was not a scrimmage.....

Comment

You wish it was a ghost town. Obviously, you know nothing. The scrimmages at SB are just that, scrimmages between two clubs. I hope that I haven't ruined your day.
                  outside of LAX and adult soccer, yes it is a ghost town. Keep coming on here to post comments against your own comments... it definitely fools everyone in thinking people care about KK. The owner doesnt even care. LMFAO!!

Here is one for you.. Atletico will get ECNL 2 status next for the girls and also get his NPL status back.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not many people step foot into KK nowadays. Place is a ghost town. SB can take the chance to associate with this club, ask Sachem how it went.
                    Better than the association with LIPS did that's for sure.

Comment

No one could save Sachem, it's board is its own worst enemy

Comment

Let's blame LIPS, Surf, Paul Riley, Ron Alber, Sachem and several others who ventured into a relationship with KK. Yeah but its everyone else's fault. Wake up.. geez!

Comment

Why do you hate so much? Who cares where others want there kids to play. The kids like playing with each other. They like their team if it ends next year or they have to go to another team ok it happens not the end of the world. How many teams have you taken your kid to already. Probably against her/his will. It’s not about you it’s about the KID!

Comment

Why do you hate so much? Who cares where others want there kids to play. The kids like playing with each other. They like their team if it ends next year or they have to go to another team ok it happens not the end of the world. How many teams have you taken your kid to already. Probably against her/his will. It’s not about you it’s about the KID!
                            Well said and there is no loyalty anymore. Parents are always looking for the next best program. If you get screwed that's one thing

Comment

I hope your kid learns proper English, unlike you. OMG this is terrible. The kids like playing with each other? Then stop spending all that money and go play for a town team for a fraction of the cost. You are being duped into thinking KK is something it is not.

Comment

And why do you care if we are being duped? Kurt isn’t promising us ECNL, NPL, OPD,PDP, NE NPL or college. There is no illusions or anything being sold to us we don’t already know. Your fact about a town team some of them cost just as much if not more. Maybe just maybe we like Kurt and Heiner training our kids how to play the game of soccer. Yes, I have asked my kid about leaving there response “I love playing here and I don’t want to leave”! Why force them. Nothing is forever and one day he/she will have to move on. Again this will be their decision. You can attack me and my English all day it doesn’t bother mom! As for my English fine it sucks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X