Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 12 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I like jarrett as well but wasnt she the player sending endless crosses? but agree, fast.
nothing wrong with crosses if they have purpose.
Old 11 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
SK plays a great technical game. Iím guessing she got so much playtime yesterday because she is creative and makes things happen. I was very impressed with Jarrett too. She definitely created some big chances and if SK was 2 inches taller, she would have converted at least 2 of those crosses into scoring opportunities. We have to remembered some of these players have not had a break from their college season. Pinto is coming off a championship game a week ago. Would love to see this group training Together more
Old 7 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
True, but these didn't.
Old 6 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
SK plays a great technical game. Iím guessing she got so much playtime yesterday because she is creative and makes things happen. I was very impressed with Jarrett too. She definitely created some big chances and if SK was 2 inches taller, she would have converted at least 2 of those crosses into scoring opportunities. We have to remembered some of these players have not had a break from their college season. Pinto is coming off a championship game a week ago. Would love to see this group training Together more
Some of this group, sure. The win against China, was not very good. 1-0 against a pretty weak team? I thought the defensive 1/3 including the gk was suspect. slow and unorganized. spilling balls for goals isn't good.
Old 6 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Some of this group, sure. The win against China, was not very good. 1-0 against a pretty weak team? I thought the defensive 1/3 including the gk was suspect. slow and unorganized. spilling balls for goals isn't good.
Thought the GK HH and the back MB were good, but the rest of the defensive was so so. I liked what I saw in the front 2/3 overall. I think they need more playing time together and they'll look stronger particularly on set pieces.

I'm not quite sure I would describe the China team as weak. Many players from the last U-20 WC team this year and they played ok. Since so many of their players are already 20 yrs old, I wonder whether we are seeing their best this early on in the cycle.
Old 18 Minutes Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Thought the GK HH and the back MB were good, but the rest of the defensive was so so. I liked what I saw in the front 2/3 overall. I think they need more playing time together and they'll look stronger particularly on set pieces.

I'm not quite sure I would describe the China team as weak. Many players from the last U-20 WC team this year and they played ok. Since so many of their players are already 20 yrs old, I wonder whether we are seeing their best this early on in the cycle.
I coach defensive 1/3. I thought gk was slow and not athletic and back line looked very unsure how to play their positions and unorganized. Brazil and spain and japan would have run circles around them.