X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1230075]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Maybe if you spent less time targeting other teams, people would stop making fun of yours. Anybody can get an easy draw, you are no exception. If you are worried about the little girls getting knocked, remember that next time you attack some other child. And don't tell me you aren't from fkk.
    Put down the crack pipe pop. I'm not from FKK. Why do you think FKK cares about you guys? Your team is absolutely no competition to them. You have absolutely no players that I would see integrating with their style of play.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1230090]

Put down the crack pipe pop. I'm not from FKK. Why do you think FKK cares about you guys? Your team is absolutely no competition to them. You have absolutely no players that I would see integrating with their style of play.
      You don't know who my team is but in a general way, fkk constantly throws jabs and children and adults and has an embolism when some body bites back.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1230102]

You don't know who my team is but in a general way, fkk constantly throws jabs and children and adults and has an embolism when some body bites back.
        And you don't know where I'm from but you keep insisting I am from FKK. For all we know, no one from FKK even posts here. Listen to what you say butt head and stop talking about other teams. By the way, I'm from Palm Bay.

Comment

Do you realize that TBU would most likely be 3rd in the U14 ECNL SouthEast Conference if they played ECNL? This is the league that you guys are chasing.
          That ECNL SE division at U14 looks to be below average unfortunately. Hope that it improves for U15.

CSA has outscored their comp 79-7 in 17 games.

CSA surely would have found better competition in NL and R3PLE this year as they got whipped by TH at Disney. TH had tied a few and only outscoring teams 17-4 in the PLE and 18-6 in NL as current #1 team in the country.

Comment

That ECNL SE division at U14 looks to be below average unfortunately. Hope that it improves for U15.

CSA has outscored their comp 79-7 in 17 games.

CSA surely would have found better competition in NL and R3PLE this year as they got whipped by TH at Disney. TH had tied a few and only outscoring teams 17-4 in the PLE and 18-6 in NL as current #1 team in the country.
            Tophat is the best team in the country no doubt. In the U15 year CSA will play 3 showcases (9 total teams). They will be matched against similar teams from other conferences within ECNL. They will also play in the playoffs again being matched against high caliber teams (3 more games). If they are the top team they will play in the finals against more high caliber teams (3 more games). So, in next years season they will play in the SE conference, plus play a minimum of 12 Highly competitive games and possibly 15 thru the showcases and playoffs. Maybe try looking at it like this:

SE conference of ECNL vs Florida Conference (FSPL, NPL)
            ECNL showcase and playoffs vs R3PL and NL

SE Conference ECNL > NPL or FSPL
            ECNL Showcase/Playoff competition > R3PL and NL

Here is the kicker…CSA is guaranteed that competition EVERY year until they go to college but teams like PV and Sunrise are NOT guaranteed those R3PL and NL slots every year until college (they must qualify every year).

Comment

Tophat is the best team in the country no doubt. In the U15 year CSA will play 3 showcases (9 total teams). They will be matched against similar teams from other conferences within ECNL. They will also play in the playoffs again being matched against high caliber teams (3 more games). If they are the top team they will play in the finals against more high caliber teams (3 more games). So, in next years season they will play in the SE conference, plus play a minimum of 12 Highly competitive games and possibly 15 thru the showcases and playoffs. Maybe try looking at it like this:

Here is the kicker…CSA is guaranteed that competition EVERY year until they go to college but teams like PV and Sunrise are NOT guaranteed those R3PL and NL slots every year until college (they must qualify every year).
              Tophat is a great team no doubt, but they are not as far above everyone other elite teams as people seem to think. They have had a bunch of close games this year in NL and R3PL. I think it's time for JFC/PV...they will beat them next Sunday in Gainesville.

Comment

The lack of a guarantee is the most critical aspect for sure. If a team is lucky enough to qualify each year they are fine as an alternative. Not as good as a top team in ECNL, but fine.

Most Florida teams do not get the opportunity to do so though. A few more might get PLE next year. One and maybe two will likely get RPL along with TH.

PV is only one in NL next year for now and one more might be lucky enough to make it. The rest of the fairly talented teams are left playing lousy league games in FPL or FSPL.

Wish ECNL would just expand to a few more clubs to capture a few more geographic regions of the state.

Comment

The lack of a guarantee is the most critical aspect for sure. If a team is lucky enough to qualify each year they are fine as an alternative. Not as good as a top team in ECNL, but fine.

Most Florida teams do not get the opportunity to do so though. A few more might get PLE next year. One and maybe two will likely get RPL along with TH.

PV is only one in NL next year for now and one more might be lucky enough to make it. The rest of the fairly talented teams are left playing lousy league games in FPL or FSPL.

Wish ECNL would just expand to a few more clubs to capture a few more geographic regions of the state.
                  They are. PDA is about to get ECNL.

Comment

They are. PDA is about to get ECNL.
                    PDA IS NOT GETTING ECNL. NOT for the 2014/2015 season. STOP SPREADING LIES!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1230056]

Yes you are hating on FKK and most likely you are at OC. FKK is still a top team. Like all other U14 teams they play better some days than others. This year they have won playing up as well as won tournaments. They have beat ECNL teams in scrimmages as well as beat some great teams at Jefferson Cup. This going out of your way to hate on a specific team is getting old. These girls have not done anything to you. The team is united and yes they will play in other leagues next year, so move on to hating someone else. If you don't think they are a top team then that's okay, but going out of your way to tear them down after someone compliments them is just not right. After all, it is most likely either sunrise or PV who has complimented them because they do respect this team. And remember, while they did go to the second round, they got there by being unseated, playing a very good team and not losing a game. I'm not implying they will not lose, but to this point they are still in it. Can your kids team say the same OC?
                      News flash! This is TS. We handicap teams here. You may take it as "hate" and I am not going out of my way. The OP mentioned them with PV and Sunrise and I simply gave me opinon and backed it up with results. You, on the other hand, decided to become emotional and rant which is a definate sign of being a FKK parent. The kids would be much better off if you would just STFU.

Comment

It will. Next expansion will be JFC and a team from South Florida. Four teams in Florida will be great for ECNL SEC. This year the U14's are playing each other 4 times. It has been great but having more diversity to the schedule is preferred.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1230112]

And you don't know where I'm from but you keep insisting I am from FKK. For all we know, no one from FKK even posts here. Listen to what you say butt head and stop talking about other teams. By the way, I'm from Palm Bay.
                          signed,
                          HM

Comment

I agree 100%. My point was the guarantee that ECNL brings to the teams of an entire club. A team that is an elite team will be fine especially one like PV that will likely keep NL and R3PL for some time. They will be totally fine but then as you stated the rest of the Florida teams are out of luck. Look at PV U13 team...where are they going? Not to R3PL or NL that is for sure. Neither is Jax in the U13 age group. I would like to see 2 other Florida clubs get ECNL. One in Jax and one in South Fl. Now Jax is getting tricky because PDA/Creeks/FKK are trying to push an unatural process thru on the Jax side.

Jax/PV has better facilites then PDA, has as good or better players then FKK and they have as strong of a rec program as Creeks or close to it. Allowing FKK to be a part of it hurts the Orlando ECNL franchise almost permanently weakening it and it shuts some very good players in the Jax area out of ECNL. For ECNL to work for the greatest number of players in Florida the Tampa players --->WFF Orlando players -----> OCYS South Fl players ----> Boca and the Jax players -----> Jax That is the best fit for all players in Florida soccer. Yes the current FKK players will never go back to OCYS but the younger ones will.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1230498]

News flash! This is TS. We handicap teams here. You may take it as "hate" and I am not going out of my way. The OP mentioned them with PV and Sunrise and I simply gave me opinon and backed it up with results. You, on the other hand, decided to become emotional and rant which is a definate sign of being a FKK parent. The kids would be much better off if you would just STFU.
                              Wow is every complainer at Fkk? Why they whine so much?

Comment

I agree 100%. My point was the guarantee that ECNL brings to the teams of an entire club. A team that is an elite team will be fine especially one like PV that will likely keep NL and R3PL for some time. They will be totally fine but then as you stated the rest of the Florida teams are out of luck. Look at PV U13 team...where are they going? Not to R3PL or NL that is for sure. Neither is Jax in the U13 age group. I would like to see 2 other Florida clubs get ECNL. One in Jax and one in South Fl. Now Jax is getting tricky because PDA/Creeks/FKK are trying to push an unatural process thru on the Jax side.

Jax/PV has better facilites then PDA, has as good or better players then FKK and they have as strong of a rec program as Creeks or close to it. Allowing FKK to be a part of it hurts the Orlando ECNL franchise almost permanently weakening it and it shuts some very good players in the Jax area out of ECNL. For ECNL to work for the greatest number of players in Florida the Tampa players --->WFF Orlando players -----> OCYS South Fl players ----> Boca and the Jax players -----> Jax That is the best fit for all players in Florida soccer. Yes the current FKK players will never go back to OCYS but the younger ones will.
                                Anyone who has played at PV knows the facilities aren't elite. PDA expanding with 8 new fields behind current complex. Creeks Krush has reserve cash to add in towards ECNL fields. Florida population has surpassed New York. Florida has plenty of talented players to fuel ECNL clubs. Orlando ECNL has not grown because of location but rather poor management, but it will thrive again. ECNL voters will put trust in TA, SB, and HM for North Florida successful ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X