Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Alliance?

Looks like CFC is trying to add yet another branch -- CFC Alliance. Tryouts are listed on the CFC website and are in Vernon, CT, so probably based in the Northeast of CT.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like CFC is trying to add yet another branch -- CFC Alliance. Tryouts are listed on the CFC website and are in Vernon, CT, so probably based in the Northeast of CT.
    Gotta pay for those nice cars that SC drives, not to mention the other CFC owners. At $2,200- $2,400/season, more CFC clubs mean more players, and more $$$$$$.

Comment

Not much good soccer out that way. A club with some decent coaches is probably good for CT and the kids out there. No one in Vernon area is payin $2,200 though.

If your kid wants to play seriously and you have resources, drive west or south.

Comment

Response:

My kids have played for Premier for years & I appreciate the options...CFC seems to be a great value compared to other premier legues that I have delt w/. They (other Premier Legues) said one price & soaked me in the long run. CFC offers payment plans etc. Don't knock it til ya try it.. I am tryin & so far so good!! If anything changes, I will be the FIRST to speak up!! BTW~ALL Premier legues are in it to make $, as any business is, it's what you get for what you pay & what kind of experience/coaching you & your children have that really matters...

Gotta pay for those nice cars that SC drives, not to mention the other CFC owners. At $2,200- $2,400/season, more CFC clubs mean more players, and more $$$$$$.

Comment

Does that price include uniforms, bags, sweats and tournament fees?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X