Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The biggest lie of all - Surf will take over NY soccer and get DA within a year.

I almost peed myself laughing at that
Or Surf or Susa are getting ECNL and it will be announced any day. If ECNL was going to grant someone acceptance they would give them more than enough time to prepare and have their announcements out for tryout season. Not giving anyone membership in June with the season a couple months away. That would be foolish, as is anyone who believes BotN I guess.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Or Surf or Susa are getting ECNL and it will be announced any day. If ECNL was going to grant someone acceptance they would give them more than enough time to prepare and have their announcements out for tryout season. Not giving anyone membership in June with the season a couple months away. That would be foolish, as is anyone who believes BotN I guess.
Not for anything, but ECNL usually announces new member clubs in March/April. The clubs themselves are usually notified several months earlier and begin "targeted recruiting" long before open tryout season.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Not for anything, but ECNL usually announces new member clubs in March/April. The clubs themselves are usually notified several months earlier and begin "targeted recruiting" long before open tryout season.
More local clubs in any particular league, the less travel to do. 10 local ecnl or 10 local gda clubs would be great. Everyone spend time at practice and on the field instead of in a car.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
That CJ will get a clue about soccer
She is on the books at KK and basically filters whatever she wants on botn. Clueless as can be.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
She is on the books at KK and basically filters whatever she wants on botn. Clueless as can be.
That she is ... totally clueless and not a nice person to boot