Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because she said so - DUH

Comment

ABC News’ “The View” co-host Joy Behar declared that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is “probably guilty” of decades-old sexual assault allegations and slammed “old," "white men” in the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

“These white men, old by the way, are not protecting women,” Behar said of congressional Republicans who stand by Kavanaugh. “They’re protecting a man who is probably guilty."

Comment

Probably guilty.

That's enough for me.

Comment

I say "whatever it takes". I'm sick of the Dem leaders rolling over for the Cons. So, whatever it takes. We don't want a wannabe rapist on the court who would take away the rights of the women he couldn't care less about. We don't want a judge who is in cahoots with Trump. And Hell Yeah it's payback for Garland.

Comment

Is today the day ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              I say "whatever it takes". I'm sick of the Dem leaders rolling over for the Cons. So, whatever it takes. We don't want a wannabe rapist on the court who would take away the rights of the women he couldn't care less about. We don't want a judge who is in cahoots with Trump. And Hell Yeah it's payback for Garland.
              I agree. I think going forward we should just let "The View" decide. If Joy thinks someone is "probably" guilty, then let's just cut right to the chase. We should apply that everywhere.

Whatever it takes.

Comment

Tucker Carlson says it’s Democrat’s fault Blasey is getting death threats. ***?
                Nutters will nut.

Comment

So, that's the method now. Let's just drop all procedures, rules, policies now? Just have one group, one person (?) make decisions based on their gut?

And you folks call Trump "Hitler".

#hypocrites

Comment

Your Pusssy hat is a few sizes too small. Take it off for a bit and actually think for a bit. You can do it! You can thank "Uncle Joe" Biden for Merrick Garland. And former Senator Obama for ******* off his former Senate colleagues at every turn.

Comment

Tucker Carlson says it’s Democrat’s fault Blasey is getting death threats. ***?
                      Nutters will nut.
                      Supposed death threats. I would like to see Dr. Ford actually back up this claim or really anything. Did she call the police? Or are we supposed to simply believe everything she says regardless of facts?

P.S. She was outed by a Democrat. Nothing to argue about there. So if you use your brain, you will understand. A Democrat leaked her name. All of the attention she is receiving is due to her name being out there. And of course Dr. Ford going to the Washington Post.

Comment

Nutters are all on board with Blasey being responsible for receiving death threats. Has nothing to do with the nutters. Riiight.

Comment

Christine Blasey Ford’s claim that she feared being dragged through the mud if she spoke up about the alleged incident with Kavanaugh is perfectly reasonable. She will be dragged through the mud. I’d bet cash money that she’s been getting death threats since Sunday. It’s possible that she’s such a hardcore liberal that she’d volunteer for that treatment in the name of keeping Kavanaugh off the Court by fabricating an allegation of attempted rape. Not every false accusation is a premeditated lie. Ford might be honestly mistaken about what happened due to faulty memory, just as Kavanaugh might be guilty but honestly mistaken about the incident due to his drunkenness at the time. It’s sound to believe that the burden of proof should shift in the court of public opinion (although not in a court of law) when there are multiple accusers and multiple points of contemporaneous corroboration. But how can it shift on a bare allegation by a single person, who admittedly can’t remember some basic details, when literally every other witness to the accused’s character speaks glowingly of him? Why should we lend more weight to one person’s memory than another’s?
                          So do an investigation. Won't take more than a few days to question people at the party, her family and friends, her therapist. Find some facts other than he said/she said because that will get you nowhere. There will always be doubters on both sides. If he is so certain nothing happened you would think he would want his name cleared. Of course the GOP doesn't want an investigation. They might find something damming. But, if they don't investigate they look terrible also, especially to female voters, and there's a midterm coming up. They're backed into a corner.

Comment

So do an investigation. Won't take more than a few days to question people at the party, her family and friends, her therapist. Find some facts other than he said/she said because that will get you nowhere. There will always be doubters on both sides. If he is so certain nothing happened you would think he would want his name cleared. Of course the GOP doesn't want an investigation. They might find something damming. But, if they don't investigate they look terrible also, especially to female voters, and there's a midterm coming up. They're backed into a corner.
                            Nope, no need.

He's "probably guilty". So, let's just start the shaming as, we know, "whatever it takes".

Comment

Whiny Cons can dish it out, but can’t take it. Squeal piggy, squeal!

Comment

hoooooo boy....

New Jersey Democratic Sen. Cory Booker is facing accusations of hypocrisy over his calls to delay the confirmation vote of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh amid sexual misconduct allegations, as he once admitted groping a friend without her consent in high school.

The senator, who urged the Senate Judiciary Committee to first let the FBI conduct an investigation after California professor Christine Blasey Ford accused the high court nominee of sexual assault over 35 years ago, once wrote an article detailing an instance where he groped a female friend.

"Probably guilty"...."Whatever it takes"....

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X