Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the ECNL parents/coaches so insecure?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The desperation by GDA leaders and parents in creating this entire thread, then responding to their own lying posts with lies, is really amusing. Stay with GDA. The ECNL families are happy with what they have and the results they are getting. One ECNL pool at CU had some girls try GDA - that's great. This is a free market and if they think they will have a better experience at GDA they should absolutely go for it. No hard feelings and no angst.

I'm really sorry that for at least a few GDA parents, the experience is so bad that they have to come on here and tear down other programs in hopes of elevating theirs. I hope it gets better for you. The years go by fast and it would be a shame to spend this period of your daughter's life checking out the grass on the other side of the fence, instead of worrying about your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not insecure at all, we just have the financial means to provide our kids with a true national league experience and you don’t. Should have stayed in school or worked a bit harder then you wouldn’t have to settle for less. Hate away!
      OP here, I make a very good living and ECNL is not beyond our means. College educated. Quite a reach on your behalf. Even though for me it is a geographic decision between the local OYSA club (not a top notch club) vs GDA vs ECNL, I also am fiscally conservative and can see where the value lies. To assume it is a lack of hard work, or the ability to pay for which the decision for our daughter to play GDA, shows your ignorance, your arrogance, your insecurity and your stupidity. Here's to hoping that all ECNL parents are not so dense.

Comment

The desperation by GDA leaders and parents in creating this entire thread, then responding to their own lying posts with lies, is really amusing. Stay with GDA. The ECNL families are happy with what they have and the results they are getting. One ECNL pool at CU had some girls try GDA - that's great. This is a free market and if they think they will have a better experience at GDA they should absolutely go for it. No hard feelings and no angst.

I'm really sorry that for at least a few GDA parents, the experience is so bad that they have to come on here and tear down other programs in hopes of elevating theirs. I hope it gets better for you. The years go by fast and it would be a shame to spend this period of your daughter's life checking out the grass on the other side of the fence, instead of worrying about your own.
        I count at least 3 anti-GDA threads on this forum. I am glad that this thread was created because you can see the ECNL true colors. Parents are so anxious, admins are dishonest, coaches are so self-serving.

Comment

I see. GDA parents made up these negative posts, about 6-7 of them
          , to talk smack about themselves.

Comment

I count at least 3 anti-GDA threads on this forum. I am glad that this thread was created because you can see the ECNL true colors. Parents are so anxious, admins are dishonest, coaches are so self-serving.
            Sure, GDA isn't on here at all. Never. Nope.

Laughable.

Comment

The desperation by GDA leaders and parents in creating this entire thread, then responding to their own lying posts with lies, is really amusing. Stay with GDA. The ECNL families are happy with what they have and the results they are getting. One ECNL pool at CU had some girls try GDA - that's great. This is a free market and if they think they will have a better experience at GDA they should absolutely go for it. No hard feelings and no angst.I'm really sorry that for at least a few GDA parents, the experience is so bad that they have to come on here and tear down other programs in hopes of elevating theirs. I hope it gets better for you. The years go by fast and it would be a shame to spend this period of your daughter's life checking out the grass on the other side of the fence, instead of worrying about your own.
              The idiocy of claiming there are living breathing families with who use the acronym of girls league as their family calling card? Good God you have lost it.

It's real simple a kid can play for the local neighborhood club; THUSC/Crossfire Utd or Football Club Portland or any other local club they want. The NWSL Portland Thorns DA has nothing to do with our local club fare and the leagues they (local clubs) elect to play in, the DA has it's own platform separate and distinct from USYS or US Club offerings.

Your local club can always re-apply for DA status. Maybe next time they will consider you as worthy. Until then, enjoy your time at you local club with your local coaches. No Problem.

Comment

Not insecure at all, we just have the financial means to provide our kids with a true national league experience and you don’t. Should have stayed in school or worked a bit harder then you wouldn’t have to settle for less. Hate away!
                Bus fare to Idaho & Washington is your true 'nation' league experience. Jus sayin. You should of at least looked at a Globe in 2nd grade to digest the actual size of these United States, btw it is not the same size as Monaco. oh well. It's your dime and level of understanding.

Comment

OP here, I make a very good living and ECNL is not beyond our means. College educated. Quite a reach on your behalf. Even though for me it is a geographic decision between the local OYSA club (not a top notch club) vs GDA vs ECNL, I also am fiscally conservative and can see where the value lies. To assume it is a lack of hard work, or the ability to pay for which the decision for our daughter to play GDA, shows your ignorance, your arrogance, your insecurity and your stupidity. Here's to hoping that all ECNL parents are not so dense.
                  The problem is your original post attributed all negativity to other teams to ECNL parents without any proof that is what is occurring. How do you know they are ECNL parents? How could you know? So that pretext was in furtherance of what? An opportunity to bash ECNL and ECNL parents with the veiled protection of a false equivalency that you created. This happens WAY too much on this forum.

Comment

Thanks for that heart felt PC response... but I posted that comment, you just got trolled.

Comment

Thanks for that heart felt PC response... but I posted that comment, you just got trolled.
                      No, you let out your honest s*ittyness, got called out for being a shallow idiot, and have no reasonable response other to say "you got trolled". Now go back to watching soaps.

Comment

Too had no one monitors this board. According to the rules, you'd be banned. Not just for violating the rules, but for being ignorant enough to admit it.

"Flaming, Harassment, Bashing, Baiting, Threats and Trolling The following is not allowed calling people names, swearing at people, following people around on various threads to purposefully bother or harass them, sending them Private Messages when they tell you not to, threatening people or just directly provoking or baiting people just for the purpose of getting a negative reaction is not allowed on our forums."

Comment

Too had no one monitors this board. According to the rules, you'd be banned. Not just for violating the rules, but for being ignorant enough to admit it.

"Flaming, Harassment, Bashing, Baiting, Threats and Trolling The following is not allowed calling people names, swearing at people, following people around on various threads to purposefully bother or harass them, sending them Private Messages when they tell you not to, threatening people or just directly provoking or baiting people just for the purpose of getting a negative reaction is not allowed on our forums."
                          Needs a 'safe space' please, all - don't hurt this fine blogger. He's hurting real bad and needs a hug.

Comment

Needs a 'safe space' please, all - don't hurt this fine blogger. He's hurting real bad and needs a hug.
                            Blow me.....

Comment

Blow me.....
                              Isn't that what you do to Gavin so your DD get's at least 5 minutes of PT every Thornz Asylum game?

Comment

Isn't that what you do to Gavin so your DD get's at least 5 minutes of PT every Thornz Asylum game?
                                Why ARE the ECNL parents and coaches do insecure?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X