Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I
    Is that the team your kid got cut from?
    We all know fsa doesn't cut

Comment

We all know fsa doesn't cut
      Solid point! They put your kid on the B State team and laugh all the way to the bank to cash your 2 k check.

Comment

Solid point! They put your kid on the B State team and laugh all the way to the bank to cash your 2 k check.
        If you think that makes FSA look better you would be mistaken.

Comment

If you think that makes FSA look better you would be mistaken.
          FSA has to pay off big notes, like millions to a local bank. They have to take your clubbed footed daughter and put her on some team. They have to otherwise pooof it's all gone. You will probably see D teams soon playing in travel rec leagues

Comment

FSA has to pay off big notes, like millions to a local bank. They have to take your clubbed footed daughter and put her on some team. They have to otherwise pooof it's all gone. You will probably see D teams soon playing in travel rec leagues
            And the problem is?

Comment

I don't disagree, but why do they put them on the ECNL teams?

Comment

I don't disagree, but why do they put them on the ECNL teams?
                How foolish can you be here?

They put them on the ECNL team because they don't have anyone better to put on the team, that isn't already on the team.

But then, that's the same story at CFC, Yankee, Beachside, Oakwood and all the clubs that play regionally.

Remember, when you take on snide perspectives on the quality of a team, you are essentially denigrating kids.

Comment

Somebody obviously has a hair across his ass with FSA. Just like poster above stated they are no different than CFC with its satellites across CT, NEFC or GPS

Comment

Somebody obviously has a hair across his ass with FSA. Just like poster above stated they are no different than CFC with its satellites across CT, NEFC or GPS
                    Agreed. And, FSA has awesome hotdogs.

Comment

How do you know anything at all about what their debt service is?

Comment

He doesn’t, he is the same horses arse who makes up crap about everything

Comment

He doesn’t, he is the same horses arse who makes up crap about everything
                          Most of the stuff on this site is made up. I.e. oakwood being a development focused club

Comment

Most of the stuff on this site is made up. I.e. oakwood being a development focused club
                            Solid point!

Comment

Well dave has been developong for 40 years. Maybe 50. Show me another dinosaur in the state that is still at it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X