Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Old 4 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for the laugh. Great learning experience losing 0-7....learning that maybe lacross might be a better fit? Or dance, chess, debate?
Dang brah, why are you so hostile and bitter? What is your DS doing this summer? (Chess, debate, interpretive dance? Which for the record is fine by me) What team does he play for? Seeing as you are so wise about what clubs and teams should be doing, share what your Dr's club and team are doing.
Old 3 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Crossfire premier A 5, updx 0
FC 4, WPFC black 2
WT 2, Crossfire Yakima 2

FC and WT are both leading their groups. UPDX cannot advance.
Kinda looks like WT crashed and burned and are catching a ride home with UPDX?
Old 1 Hour Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Dang brah, why are you so hostile and bitter? What is your DS doing this summer? (Chess, debate, interpretive dance? Which for the record is fine by me) What team does he play for? Seeing as you are so wise about what clubs and teams should be doing, share what your Dr's club and team are doing.
“We learn more from losing than winning”

Nobody says they except teams that lose. You should crochet that into throw pillows and set up a table to sell them at the soccer fields.

Sorry I’m laughing at that mental picture...give me a minute.
Old 1 Hour Ago
Unregistered

Quote:

Nobody says they except teams that lose. You should crochet that into throw pillows and set up a table to sell them at the soccer fields.

As I am laughing at the mental picture of you. You neglected to say which club your DS plays for, or what they are doing this summer. I wonder why? Obviously you want to take shots at UPDX, which makes me think FC. Remind me again how FC is doing? They are playing down after getting spanked by Crossfire in a friendly, right? I am all for rooting for your team, and disliking your rivals...but do not put down a team for trying to challenge themselves. In the end, they played better competition, and are better for it. Of course you don't...can't understand that...because you are too busy trying to figure out how to get your head out of your ass.
Old 1 Hour Ago
Unregistered

Quote:

You really should. Make sure the text is in cursive, big loopy letters. I’m sure they will fly off the shelves at $15.99.