Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All girl soccer parents fight here

If you are a parent of a girl soccer parent and want to act like an ass, this is the place for you. If you think ECNL sucks, perfect! If you hate the Thorns Academy, that works too! If you want to bash the Timbers and boys soccer, go for it. Consider this the walled garden for the crazies! Have at it, and enjoy.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are a parent of a girl soccer parent and want to act like an ass, this is the place for you. If you think ECNL sucks, perfect! If you hate the Thorns Academy, that works too! If you want to bash the Timbers and boys soccer, go for it. Consider this the walled garden for the crazies! Have at it, and enjoy.
    I will start the bashing by ripping on myself! I should have said parent of a girl soccer PLAYER. I am an idiot! I suck! I should go straight to he11.

Comment

I will start the bashing by ripping on myself! I should have said parent of a girl soccer PLAYER. I am an idiot! I suck! I should go straight to he11.
      bump.............

Comment

Sounds like you have some extra time since this is the same IP address that started the thread about parents of girls soccer players are losers. That thread died down so let's start a new one.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1460909]Sounds like you have some extra time since this is the same IP address that started the thread about parents of girls soccer players are losers. That thread died down so let's start a new one.[/QUO

IP guy..... A) creepy that you look it up and B) Who cares?

Comment

Sounds like you have some extra time since this is the same IP address that started the thread about parents of girls soccer players are losers. That thread died down so let's start a new one.
            Um no, but nice guess. Clearly you are one of those kooky loser girl soccer parents. Same IP address. Good one.

Comment

Ok I'll bite. I'm on the side that thinks Oregon ECNL is a complete waste of money. We had top club teams better than ECNL in oregon. It's so watered down, top girls spread around so that just about anyone can make an ECNL team. For what? Money. Spend a lot less and pick a good club team and/or do Thorns.

Comment

Ok I'll bite. I'm on the side that thinks Oregon ECNL is a complete waste of money. We had top club teams better than ECNL in oregon. It's so watered down, top girls spread around so that just about anyone can make an ECNL team. For what? Money. Spend a lot less and pick a good club team and/or do Thorns.
                I like your line of thought... for what? So better yet, do OPL in H.S. and you don't have to travel at all. It's the bestest idea.

Comment

Name these top club teams that are better than the ECNL teams.

Comment

Name these top club teams that are better than the ECNL teams.
                    Name an ECNL team from Oregon that is any good.

Comment

Pick one. At every age group at least one of them is clearly better than the best non-ECNL team.

Comment

<crickets chirp>

Comment

Pick one. At every age group at least one of them is clearly better than the best non-ECNL team.
                          I disagree. There are decent teams. But no elite teams. Zero bang for the buck.

Comment

<crickets chirp>
                            When your team can beat Onyx, then you can start talking. Until then you've got nothing.

Comment

When your team can beat Onyx, then you can start talking. Until then you've got nothing.
                              Never heard of Onyx. Are they a team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X