Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents of female soccer players at LOSERS!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parents of female soccer players at LOSERS!

This site is riddled with LOSERS.....all of which are from the girls side.

Thank you parents of the boys side for having enough sanity not to post the same stupid dribble that the girls parents post.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This site is riddled with LOSERS.....all of which are from the girls side.

Thank you parents of the boys side for having enough sanity not to post the same stupid dribble that the girls parents post.
    Says the loser who can't spell.

Comment

Says the loser who can't spell.
      It's true though. I can't understand it either. Girls parents are freaking out of control. On this board, on the field. I tried to watch a girls game once and nearly fell down from falling asleep.

I do like the women's national team at times so it's not like I'm a sexist pig. Just keeping it real. And stirring the pot.

Comment

It's true though. I can't understand it either. Girls parents are freaking out of control. On this board, on the field. I tried to watch a girls game once and nearly fell down from falling asleep.

I do like the women's national team at times so it's not like I'm a sexist pig. Just keeping it real. And stirring the pot.
        I think maybe you are just mad cause your son is to short and slow to play football.

Comment

This post must be from a female players parent. Boys parents wouldn't stoop to calling names. It's not necessary to make a point.

Comment

This post must be from a female players parent. Boys parents wouldn't stoop to calling names. It's not necessary to make a point.
            You're right, I am the original poster. I have kids playing this sport from both genders.

You look at this site and at the games and the parents of female players are out of control.
            They are so out of control that I call them LOSERS

Comment

You're right, female soccer parents are the worst. T/S has become nothing but a place were a few parents feel threatened and purposely post lies to fit their own narrative. This sucks, that sucks. Do a little research and it's pretty clear what does and does not suck. What is funny, is there is a handful of people on here that actually think posting some lie will convince someone of it. It's all old hat at this point.

Comment

I think maybe you are just mad cause your son is to short and slow to play football.
                Too slow to play football? wow, you must be a girls soccer parent since you obviously don't watch football.

Comment

Strange......

You're right, female soccer parents are the worst. T/S has become nothing but a place were a few parents feel threatened and purposely post lies to fit their own narrative. This sucks, that sucks. Do a little research and it's pretty clear what does and does not suck. What is funny, is there is a handful of people on here that actually think posting some lie will convince someone of it. It's all old hat at this point.
                  than why in the world are you here?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X