• Show
Clear All

Where is the OYSA Winter schedule

I have only seen to weeks worth

It is on a "need to know" basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It is on a "need to know" basis.
      And nobody in the OYSA league needs to know.

Comment

Actually they do know. It is you who is left to wonder how you will get the next information needed to bash these youth soccer players.

Comment

I have only seen to weeks worth
          that's all that's been done so far. like the email, that you no doubt rcvd, said.

Comment

I just might have it. How much is it worth to you. Two hours in pioneer square. I'll be the guy dressed like a clown. You will bring a brown manilla envelope with the cash. You will place it in the second stall of the women's public restroom. Once I have confirmation from my pickup gal the money is there and everything is cool you will see me disappear into the shadow of an alley. There you will engage me and utter "the dog has its bone" and you will receive the envelope which may or may not contain the schedule.

Comment

I just might have it. How much is it worth to you. Two hours in pioneer square. I'll be the guy dressed like a clown. You will bring a brown manilla envelope with the cash. You will place it in the second stall of the women's public restroom. Once I have confirmation from my pickup gal the money is there and everything is cool you will see me disappear into the shadow of an alley. There you will engage me and utter "the dog has its bone" and you will receive the envelope which may or may not contain the schedule.
              Hah... thanks for the laugh.

Comment

What a tease! Where's the rest of the schedule?

Comment

What a tease! Where's the rest of the schedule?
                  That's all there is. The TA is out of money. Spent it all on capping the costs of the Thorns Academy.

Comment

That's all there is. The TA is out of money. Spent it all on capping the costs of the Thorns Academy.
                    That's funny. The Timbers teams are financially very strong.

Comment

That's funny. The Timbers teams are financially very strong.
                      Probably are. They certainly don't spend any of their money on coaches or facilities. Quite a scam the Timbers have going there.

Comment

http://2015-wapttwl.sportsaffinity.c...8-5691FE629CF0

Comment

Probably are. They certainly don't spend any of their money on coaches or facilities. Quite a scam the Timbers have going there.
                          Oh me thinks you protest too much...it is quite clear the reason for all the anti-timbers, anti-OYSA noise is so no-one figures out the perpetrators of the swindle are the OPL three. They have thrown up a smokescreen with ECNL, looted the once strong reserves under cover of dark, and now are selling park rec league as the "best thing to ever hit Portland". It sure seems like the OPL sheeple have bought the deception.

Comment

Oh me thinks you protest too much...it is quite clear the reason for all the anti-timbers, anti-OYSA noise is so no-one figures out the perpetrators of the swindle are the OPL three. They have thrown up a smokescreen with ECNL, looted the once strong reserves under cover of dark, and now are selling park rec league as the "best thing to ever hit Portland". It sure seems like the OPL sheeple have bought the deception.
                            I have, and we're pretty happy with it, thanks.

Comment

Why aren't the scores from yesterday and today posted?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X